News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Ford Carlisle 2018

Started by Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas, May 10, 2018, 06:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Anyone going to be at Ford  Carlisle
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Corey Bowcutt

I am definitely going this year.  I will not be taking my car but I think I will spend Friday touring the grounds.  What day are you going Steve?

Special Ed

We got moved at ford carlise since the show field got bigger & swap meet got smaller. We have a tent with spots now on row O spots 42-49 so stop by & see specialed chris hank joel dave bill will be selling ford parts at our new location.

KR500

I will be there with 02267 (maybe JD will ride along also).
Rodney
Rodney Harrold,Ohio SAAC Rep,SAAC 68 Shelby Concourse Judge,68 GT500KR 02267

stangman39

I'll be there Thurs am thru Sat afternoon with my buddy from VA
Our home base will be our friends spot in the swap N118
Interesting to hear the swap go smaller and show got larger.

propayne

^^^ that is interesting -

I've noticed there are empty spaces in the swap meet area and Ford is cranking out new Mustangs every year so I guess it was bound to happen.

I'll be there with the Cougar contingent.

- Phillip
President, Delmarva Cougar Club - Brand Manager, Cougar Club of America

Quote from: Corey Bowcutt on May 10, 2018, 08:06:28 AM
I am definitely going this year.  I will not be taking my car but I think I will spend Friday touring the grounds.  What day are you going Steve?
Usually go only on Saturday and that's the plan this year
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Quote from: propayne on May 10, 2018, 11:17:43 AM
^^^ that is interesting -

I've noticed there are empty spaces in the swap meet area and Ford is cranking out new Mustangs every year so I guess it was bound to happen.

I'll be there with the Cougar contingent.

- Phillip

Love the early (67-70) cougars and have soft spot for the 78 models

68stangcjfb

The wife and I will be there with our 68 1/2. 8)
68 1/2 CJ Mustang GT FB auto 3.91s 68 1/2 CJ Torino GT FB 3.91s 60 Thunderbird 64 Falcon Sprint conv. 4Spd 65 Falcon Sedan Delivery 67 Fairlane 500 SW 428 4Spd, 68 Torino 4dr 95 Thunderbird SC. 89 F250 Supercab 2wd, 98 Mustang conv. 99 Jeep Cherokee 2002 Thunderbird. 96 Harley FLSTN Heritage Special

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

propayne

Ford Carlisle is always the first weekend in June.

- Phillip

corbins

Quote from: propayne on May 10, 2018, 08:15:45 PM

- Phillip

Because that's the June w-end that has all the rain :)

Bob Gaines

I can't wait to get some bacon on a stick at the BBQ place downtown .
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

propayne

Quote from: corbins on May 10, 2018, 08:40:49 PM
Quote from: propayne on May 10, 2018, 08:15:45 PM

- Phillip

Because that's the June w-end that has all the rain :)

LOL! Seems like it!

cobrajeff

I'll be there.   Told myself last year I wouldn't come back this year - not very many Retro T'Bird parts in the swapmeet  :(   ;D
But a Shelby friend from Ohio said he's never been, so we're going to meet up there, and then drive over to Hershey to see the AACA Museum (I've never been there before).   The AACA Museum has two special displays going on this summer - one of Mustangs, and one of Thunderbirds - gonna check it out!

https://www.aacamuseum.org/mustangs-six-generations-americas-favorite-pony-car-opening-night-reception-program/

Jeff