News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Stolen 1967 GT500 Tulsa OK area

Started by Royce Peterson, January 13, 2022, 09:13:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill

Quote from: tesgt350 on February 01, 2022, 07:21:10 PM
FOUND, striped....sort of.

https://www.fordmuscle.com/news/stolen-1967-shelby-mustang-recovered-in-oklahoma/

I question who would steal the car for the fiberglass and custom doors and leave the drivetrain intact   :-X
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

Royce Peterson

Well they caught the crook so you have your answer. Not the brightest bulb.

Quote from: Bill on February 01, 2022, 08:32:54 PM

https://www.fordmuscle.com/news/stolen-1967-shelby-mustang-recovered-in-oklahoma/

I question who would steal the car for the fiberglass and custom doors and leave the drivetrain intact   :-X
1968 Cougar XR-7 GT-E 427 Side Oiler C6 3.50 Detroit Locker
1968 1/2 Cougar XR-7 428CJ Ram Air C6 3.91 Traction Lock

oldcanuck

Quote from: Royce Peterson on February 01, 2022, 10:38:57 PM
Well they caught the crook so you have your answer. Not the brightest bulb.

Quote from: Bill on February 01, 2022, 08:32:54 PM

+1     "Hang 'em High" ...... even if it was a clone, it was probably someone's baby.

Bob
Knoxvegas, TN

deathsled

Quote from: shelbydoug on January 16, 2022, 11:16:18 AM
Use an unmarked enclosed trailer and put shovels, rakes and other yard tools in racks on the outside.

It will look like a landscapers trailer as long as you aren't pulling it with a Lincoln Navigator.
I think Kooec did something along those lines instead having bio hazard refuse signage on the trailer.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

98SVT - was 06GT

Quote from: deathsled on February 02, 2022, 09:59:58 AM
Use an unmarked enclosed trailer and put shovels, rakes and other yard tools in racks on the outside.

It will look like a landscapers trailer as long as you aren't pulling it with a Lincoln Navigator.
I think Kooec did something along those lines instead having bio hazard refuse signage on the trailer.

I think his advertised his "New England Pit Bull Rehab Center" and advised people to stay 20' away.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

Bill

Quote from: 98SVT - was 06GT on February 02, 2022, 11:27:18 AM

I think his advertised his "New England Pit Bull Rehab Center" and advised people to stay 20' away.

There was another advertising deer carcass removal at a northeast SAAC event. Can't remember what was inside, but it most assuredly was not a deer carcass.

Bill

shelbydoug

Quote from: Bill on February 02, 2022, 11:47:32 AM
Quote from: 98SVT - was 06GT on February 02, 2022, 11:27:18 AM

There was another advertising deer carcass removal at a northeast SAAC event. Can't remember what was inside, but it most assuredly was not a deer carcass.

Bill

Yes and I think I saw a "Viva los Contras!" with a hand holding a raised rifle?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

CSX 4133

The best deterrent I ever heard was a plain trailer clearly marked with placards with Live Venomous Snakes.... which to the uninitated isn't too far from the truth.

oldcanuck

Quote from: CSX 4133 on February 02, 2022, 02:10:06 PM

The best deterrent I ever heard was a plain trailer clearly marked with placards with Live Venomous Snakes.... which to the uninitated isn't too far from the truth.

I wonder if the Church knows that someone borrowed their trailer !!!!!  ;)
Bob
Knoxvegas, TN

69mach351w

Lol, that's the ones they go after. Most_______people love landscape tools. Fill in the blank with whatever you're thinking. I can't say it, I'll be in trouble :o

67 GT350

RARE  Signature Delete

Bigfoot

I love the shovel and deer carcass ideas.
lol
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Bill

Quote from: Bigfoot on February 04, 2022, 10:27:27 AM
I love the shovel and deer carcass ideas.
lol

Old idea, remembered I saw it at SAAC 7 or SAAC 10 at Great Gorge in NJ. I do have a Polaroid picture of it, but have be unable to find it yet.

Bill

Silver Bullitt

LE needs to do a stake out the Whataburger in Tulsa for the theif...