News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Do we have somebody here who works @ Ford Dealership, Update problem F150 2021

Started by Kent, January 18, 2022, 03:34:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kent

Hello  a friend called me and asked if I can help him with that, they have a ford dealership in germany. They want to update a F150 but its not connecting, with others there is no problem. He think its maybe because of the consumer data agreement that is not signed and he is not able to do that over germany. Can somebody here help him out with this?

SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jet´s and some nice Mustang Fastback´s 67/68

gt350shelb

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

C6ZZGT

Quote from: Kent on January 18, 2022, 03:34:20 AM
Hello  a friend called me and asked if I can help him with that, they have a ford dealership in germany. They want to update a F150 but its not connecting, with others there is no problem. He think its maybe because of the consumer data agreement that is not signed and he is not able to do that over germany. Can somebody here help him out with this?

I do but i`m not sure what you are asking.
6R07A143871,since 10/83
selling parts since 1981.

Kent

The Car doesnt make the automatic updates over wifi. Maybe it has to do with the consumer data agreement which isnt active yet?
SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jet´s and some nice Mustang Fastback´s 67/68