News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

1968 GT350 vert parts wanted

Started by shelbymann1970, January 21, 2022, 05:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shelbymann1970

Here is my friend's list. I got him to join SAAC. Hopefully he will join this forum too. Not a social media guy. I had no inclination of transferring this list into type. Hopefully he wrote clear enough(he is a doctor). If you are reading this and you are a scammer don't waste your time. I know too many people and will sniff you out so don't bother.
Also I think he is looking for a PS pump rebuilder and someone who restores steering wheels. Thanks for looking.
On the list is 10 spoke center caps. He has more than enough hubcaps so I'm SMH on the 10 spokes but he has a beautiful set that came with the car. I think his hubcaps might need restoring(haven't looked at all of them)
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)

mk31755

I am sure I have :

original convertible black kick panel for passenger and drivers side
                      original  nos black automatic shifter handle  ( no cracks)

Think I have:
                       might have the  bezel????    have to look
                      think I have an nos back up light assembly   right side and left ( have to look )

contact me at mk31755@aol.com  if interested.      MK

Bob Gaines

Too much to type of what I may have and also answering questions so a voice call is preferred. If interested PM me with a phone number and preferred time to call.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

68blk500c