News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Not sure what to say

Started by 67 GT350, November 25, 2023, 12:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

67 GT350

RARE  Signature Delete

JD

'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

deathsled

The future. Like Charlton Heston's reaction at the ending to Planet of the Apes.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

deathsled

"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

67 GT350

I think BAT has been in the drain, now I know it is.....where is the pinball machine? Where is the turnstyle?
RARE  Signature Delete

QuickSilverShelby

Quote from: 67 GT350 on November 25, 2023, 06:43:54 PM
I think BAT has been in the drain, now I know it is.....where is the pinball machine? Where is the turnstyle?
That's funny.......... cause we all know there's a pin and a turnstyle on BAT right now so come one, come all, there's an ass for every seat.

QSS

PS, I happen to own 9 pinball machines so I suppose I may very well be that "ass".

QSS
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

98SVT - was 06GT

You're forgetting that just sliding the fenders out was the way to build wide cars for the silhouette race series of IMSA and SCCA.

I'd like to find a 67-73 Mustang body that has rotted away from the lower door edge down. I'd use it to reskin my tube frame TA/GT1 car so it has a VIN. Hot Rod's Nascarlo needs some Ford competition.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/weekend-wrenching-roadkill-tears-down-the-stock-car-to-build-nascarlo/
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

67 GT350

Quote from: QuickSilverShelby on November 25, 2023, 07:58:22 PM
That's funny.......... cause we all know there's a pin and a turnstyle on BAT right now so come one, come all, there's an ass for every seat.

QSS

PS, I happen to own 9 pinball machines so I suppose I may very well be that "ass".

QSS

I have 6 pinball machines myself!!!! Some EM, some 80's and newer.....Got any for sale?
RARE  Signature Delete

TA Coupe

I feel deprived as I only have one.

Roy
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

SFM5S000

I have two, a modern limited edition Elvira's House of Horrors #021 of 400! Oooh, and a vintage Revenge from Mars in our game room.

Cheers,
~Earl J

67 GT350

love them! They are sooo fun to play! Better than sitting around!
RARE  Signature Delete

QuickSilverShelby

Quote from: 67 GT350 on November 26, 2023, 11:47:14 AM
Quote from: QuickSilverShelby on November 25, 2023, 07:58:22 PM

QSS

QSS

I have 6 pinball machines myself!!!! Some EM, some 80's and newer.....Got any for sale?
None for sale at the moment.   I've got a bit of a problem, just like cars, I like to buy them but I sure don't like selling anything.

QSS
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.