News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Cobra roadster oil pan and S7MS 9424 A intake

Started by 428kid, February 10, 2022, 01:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

428kid

Bought these from a friend of mine he said he has had both since early 70s . I have no reason to no believe him , and the intake was freshly removed from a running engine on a mustang he is restoring . Parts are located in middle TN . Payment cash upon pick up, Postal Money Order or PayPal as a gift or cover fees. I don't post here alot , but long time member before the crash and moderator of the old Fe Forum , so no fly by night guy. I ship next day and supply tracking numbers, and package well and fully insure for total amount of purchase.

Original Cobra Roadster pan no issues that I see. Pictures are just like I received it I haven't cleaned it at all. Asking SOLD for it plus shipping . Having that said I'd rather not ship it , do to rarity ,so if close I will knock shipping off. If shipped I will well package it and fully insure it for full amount and supply tracking number the day after payment is received. It will go out UPS grounds to lower 48 states.

S7MS 9424 A , Cobra intake. Cleaned with soap and water is all. Removed from a running engine not long ago. No issues or repairs that I see. Sold as pictured. $Sold shipped to lower 48 , local pickup I will knock the shipping off.

428kid

Oil pan sold, intake sold. Thanks guys.