News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Congratulations Los Angeles Rams Super Bowl Champions

Started by FL SAAC, February 13, 2022, 10:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Congratulations Los Angeles Rams Super Bowl Champions

You da best !
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Personally found it entertaining as hell."Winning!!!!"-C. Sheen. 8)

KR Convertible

Thanks for wrecking the outcome for everyone who DVR'd the game.  I'm watching it with
3 minutes to go.  May as well shut it off now!!!    >:(

Couldn't your post count wait til tomorrow?!?    WTF   Real dick move!!

FL SAAC

Quote from: KR Convertible on February 13, 2022, 10:14:12 PM
Thanks for wrecking the outcome for everyone who DVR'd the game.  I'm watching it with
3 minutes to go.  May as well shut it off now!!!    >:(

Couldn't your post count wait til tomorrow?!?    WTF   Real dick move!!

LMAO your life depends on this forum for current events and world situations ...... Happy Valentine's Day  go Rams !   

Please Follow my inspirational quotes of the day

I have all UNGOLD cars

98SVT - was 06GT

Didn't waste my time watching the National Felon League. I figured the loser LA Lambs won when I heard all the idiots setting off their fireworks. It always sounds like a war zone when an LA team wins something but about zero noise on the 4th. Oh well I guess that's because most of the LA population isn't American and has their own independence date for when they crossed the border.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

Quote from: 98SVT - was 06GT on February 14, 2022, 11:15:13 AM
Didn't waste my time watching the National Felon League. I figured the loser LA Lambs won when I heard all the idiots setting off their fireworks. It always sounds like a war zone when an LA team wins something but about zero noise on the 4th. Oh well I guess that's because most of the LA population isn't American and has their own independence date for when they crossed the border.
.   Actually they set off a ton o fireworks in L.A. on the 4th and (more annoyingly)the week leading up to the 4th,at least in the  Pasadena area.Thank God for double pane windows...
;)

FL SAAC

I hear tgat thise double Payne windows are a real pain to clean  ?

Go Rams !

I have all UNGOLD cars

98SVT - was 06GT

Quote from: 557 on February 14, 2022, 11:31:48 AM
Quote from: 98SVT - was 06GT on February 14, 2022, 11:15:13 AM
.   Actually they set off a ton o fireworks in L.A. on the 4th and (more annoyingly)the week leading up to the 4th,at least in the  Pasadena area.Thank God for double pane windows...
;)

Yeah a ton on the 4th but 2-3 tons for sports teams. Even LAPD shoots off fireworks for the 4th but they generally break their truck doing it.

98SVT - was 06GT

Quote from: 557 on February 14, 2022, 05:02:24 PM
LAPD needs a more accurate scale..... ::)
Or to follow the advice of the fire department to just soak the stuff to make it inert. This was a turf war that did not end well.

FL SAAC

I have all UNGOLD cars

Scode67FB

I thought it was a great game. Hard -fought all the way. It took all the heart Mathew Stafford, Cooper Kupp and Aaron Donald could muster get the win. Any one of them could've gotten the MVP vote. I'm REALLY glad cheating didn't get a win for the Bengals. I didn't even hate the halftime show. My advice for all the haters out there: SHUT UP AND KEEP SUCKIN'!!!

GO RAMS!!!

FL SAAC

+ 1 didn't watch many games during the season,  but these playoffs I have to say where spectacular the best I've seen in a real long time

Go RAMs !

Quote from: Scode67FB on February 15, 2022, 12:47:20 AM
I thought it was a great game. Hard -fought all the way. It took all the heart Mathew Stafford, Cooper Kupp and Aaron Donald could muster get the win. Any one of them could've gotten the MVP vote. I'm REALLY glad cheating didn't get a win for the Bengals. I didn't even hate the halftime show. My advice for all the haters out there: SHUT UP AND KEEP SUCKIN'!!!

GO RAMS!!!

I have all UNGOLD cars

98SVT - was 06GT