News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

SUNBEAM TIGER ON BaT

Started by werthie, May 15, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark p

looks and sounds like a great resto-mod/ day 3(?) car for the noted use. Seems like they used a lot of good components. I'm not the "study the pix and find details" sort of person, but I would hope for $125k+ it is an exceptional piece.
It will be interesting to see what it brings if it sells. At the current price it would be a steal.
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

6s1640

I like the matching removable top to body.  My understanding is the that a black top, in general was an dealer option.  A matching top to the body paint, in general, was a factory option.

Now with a black car with a black top, without the original paper work, I believe it is indeterminate whether the top is factory or dealer option.  I could not find in the auction description if the car was original black or not.

I like the car.

Cory

gt350cs

mark p

Quote from: 6s1640 on May 15, 2018, 01:40:51 PM
I like the matching removable top to body.  My understanding is the that a black top, in general was an dealer option...

Now with a black car with a black top, without the original paper work, I believe it is indeterminate whether the top is factory or dealer option.  I could not find in the auction description if the car was original black or not...

In this case the car was originally color "86" per the # plate = Forest Green (aka BRG)
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird