Author Topic: IN SAAC Spring Fling  (Read 4570 times)

alexgt350h

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
IN SAAC Spring Fling
« on: May 16, 2018, 11:37:19 AM »
IN SAAC is hosting our annual Spring Fling this coming weekend in Nashville, Indiana. I hear that there will be no rain on show day!
Also, we might git a rare sighting of Special Ed, and his Boss 429 Cougar !
Come on out and bring your Shelbys and Cobras...
All rooms are sold out, plus most of the cabins, looks to be a fantastic show, and Pony Trail.

Hopefully I can get some pictures posted here next week.
Brent

csheff

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: IN SAAC Spring Fling
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 09:11:56 PM »
If u haven't gone to this show u must put it on your bucket list. Great show, great location and the women will LOVE the town of Nashville.

nconnors545

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 06:53:18 PM »
How was it? I couldn't make it this year. Try to go to Nashville every chance I get!

csheff

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 09:43:22 AM »
It was a blast as usual, Friday's pony drive was without rain and Sat did get a little but over all very nice turn out.

Bob Gaines

• SAAC Member
  • Original Posts:14706
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 02:32:36 PM »
How was it? I couldn't make it this year. Try to go to Nashville every chance I get!
I always look forward to and enjoy the company of Brent ,Craig and the rest of the usual suspects as much as seeing the great cars that always show up. It is about 1200 mi round trip drive for me .That's how much I enjoy it . I would highly recommend it ;D
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby