Author Topic: Tire transformation prices.  (Read 2674 times)

CSX2259

• View Profile
Tire transformation prices.
« on: April 11, 2022, 12:15:45 PM »
Since I have had several inquiries about the tire service we provide specifically our tire transformation prices. I am sorry to have to inform everybody that like everything else in the world today, our prices have increased……….blame Putin!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 03:02:20 PM by CSX2259 »

67 GT350

• View Profile
Re: Tire transformation prices.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2022, 03:37:33 PM »
No blame to Putin....???

Its very obvious what gave us inflation. Its not Russia, Ukraine, Europe, or even abandoning Americans in Afghanistan. Look at the Southern border, look at the first 5 high ups that run this country after the election, look at their "handlers" and while your at it, why do we do business with COMMUNIST China, yet we are to believe that Russia is what made the world go south? HA! We made the USA, we the people (81 million, remember?) made it all go bad....And to think it started by a woman running for president to make up a story involving Russia and a certain sitting president knew exactly what was going on.....Putin??? LOL. Remember what happened when "voting papers" were pulled out of trunks and from under tables and fed into voting machines?

"Give me a break, One break coming up!!" -VanHalen

Our loss of energy independence brought on by Brandon and maybe all the restrictions that are back on American companies brought on by Brandon, have helped with the higher prices. Just maybe? Oh maybe not....LOL
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 03:45:35 PM by 67 GT350 »
RARE  Signature Delete

Lincoln tech

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2022, 03:45:47 PM »
No blame to Putin....???

Its very obvious what gave us inflation. Its not Russia, Ukraine, Europe, or even abandoning Americans in Afghanistan. Look at the Southern border, look at the first 5 high ups that run this country after the election, look at their "handlers" and while your at it, why do we do business with COMMUNIST China, yet we are to believe that Russia is what made the world go south? HA! We made the USA, we the people (81 million, remember?) made it all go bad....And to think it started by a woman running for president to make up a story involving Russia and a certain sitting president knew exactly what was going on.....Putin??? LOL. Remember what happened when "voting papers" were pulled out of trunks and from under tables and fed into voting machines?

Sorry, but I am not afraid of the truth.
Perfect explanation !!!!

csxsfm

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2022, 04:19:12 PM »
Cars please.

Bob Gaines

• SAAC Member
  • Original Posts:14706
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2022, 05:18:38 PM »
Since I have had several inquiries about the tire service we provide specifically our tire transformation prices. I am sorry to have to inform everybody that like everything else in the world today, our prices have increased……….blame Putin!
Many of use did not know what the prices were before the increase. Can you post current prices for converting avon tires to Blue Dot, Bluestreak or Speedways?
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

KerryBWhite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2022, 07:30:35 PM »
No blame to Putin....???

Our loss of energy independence brought on by Brandon and maybe all the restrictions that are back on American companies brought on by Brandon, have helped with the higher prices. Just maybe? Oh maybe not....LOL
+100

shelbymann1970

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2022, 10:52:14 AM »
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)

terlingua11

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2022, 12:00:32 PM »
 8)
SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R

CSX2259

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2022, 02:14:16 PM »
Oh, I know it wasn’t Putin, and it wasn’t the Orange Man either.

The service we provides covers most any graphics that you would want to have on the sidewall of your Shelby Mustang or Cobra. The price is $1500 + shipping to the client. We can provide this transformation to any manufacturers tires an custom make the graphics to the clients specifications. For example the group of tires and the single tire were done on bias ply Dunlop race tires for Legendary Motorcars.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 02:17:38 PM by CSX2259 »