News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

So what does a $700,000 mistake look like ?

Started by FL SAAC, May 02, 2022, 04:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Cobrask8

Saw that. What an idiot! More money than brains, that is for sure.

Don Johnston

Good for those looking for parts, especially drivetrain.  Pity the poor insurance agent. 8)

FL SAAC

Quote from: Don Johnston on May 02, 2022, 05:56:12 PM
Good for those looking for parts, especially drivetrain.  Pity the poor insurance agent. 8)

Qoutes from article

Though police say the car was not registered or insured when the crash occurred, Guarini claims the car was covered under an umbrella policy and that he just didn't have the documentation available when the crash happened.

Guarini was issued a citation for driving with a suspended license and a warning for operating an unregistered vehicle. The 50-year-old claims his license suspension was due to an unrelated department of motor vehicles "clerical error."
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

67 GT350

Manual......LOL the first time I ever drove a manual was they day I bought my 55 T-Bird.
RARE  Signature Delete

DC-DD

The GOOD is the car will most likely get fixed. The BAD because no insurance it will not get a salvage title it will still have a clean title. The UGLY someone could buy the car and not know the history.

KR Convertible

I thought this was going to be a case where old Goodyears contributed.  But no, he can't even use that excuse.  The BJ listing clearly shows Potenzas.

https://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/2006-FORD-GT-HERITAGE-EDITION-258005