Author Topic: STEW JONES Documentary Film / STEW Jones Restorations from Conneticut  (Read 817 times)

Kent

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Really an awesome Documentary about Stew. Enjoy it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxfTLC3EZQ0&t=7s
SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jetīs and some nice Mustang Fastbackīs 67/68

gt350shelb

• View Profile
Thanks for sharing that , i met a guy  many years ago now in Nh that  was blind and rebuilt automatic transmissions / and built street rods / he also was the blower drive services (superchargers) distributer .   great guy that  I think worked at a ford dealer in california during the late 60 s.  he remembered working on krs back then 
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

Kent

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Yes people like these are the heart of the hobby, people that do something with love and their passion. I think they have the same problem like we have, they cant stop and they really need to do this because its their passion.
SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jetīs and some nice Mustang Fastbackīs 67/68

gt350shelb

• View Profile
Yes people like these are the heart of the hobby, people that do something with love and their passion. I think they have the same problem like we have, they cant stop and they really need to do this because its their passion.

totally Agree   a interesting surprise in the video was Sam  Walker  i worked with him 20 years ago and always wonder where he ended up  very talented fabricator , now i will have to make a trip  by there !
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

Kent

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Yes Randy now you are retired so you can make a nice roundtrip to meet some people. Should be fun.