News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Thank you computerworks aka Ron Richards and Co

Started by SFM5S000, January 20, 2018, 03:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFM5S000

Hello Ron,

Thank you for restoring the system/SAAC Forum. I can only imagine what it takes to do and the time involved and the number of Diet Cokes...(your beverage of choice if I remember right). You'll also have a number of bugs to work out over the next few weeks/months. So we'll keep the complaining to a minimum and at bay. Your work is very much appreciated.

Best Regards,
~Earl J
(Restored sanity)

gjz30075

Greg Z
6S2249

Bill

Yes, a huge thanks to Ron and anyone else that went through the headaches and heartache of attempting to restore and rebuild the old forum. I can just image the sleepless days and nights over the past two weeks. Our gratitude for trying, and our never ending thanks are with you all.

Bill S. & Family
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

Thank you everyone.  This certainly is not easy for all of us.  That's all I say.

Ok, let's get back to work.

Mongo

gt350shelb

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

mac

Thanks Ron for your diligence in getting the site up and running again.   Also, I would like to thank all the moderators and registrars for all you do to keep things organized for the benefit of the hobby.

John

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

rcgt350

Thanks to all for your dedication over the past few weeks, New Year and new beginnings are here.
Great job once again !!

Chris Thauberger

Absolutely. Thanks for not giving up when the going got tough. Anybody who has worked in IT knows what a challenge it can be at times. Those of you who have never worked in IT can't even imagine.

Way to go Ron.

Chris
Life is 1% what happen to you and 99% how you react to it.

Video: Gold Concours GT500
Article: Pursuit of Gold

GT350Lad

Thanks Rob and whoever else was involved; much appreciated guys
I'll grab you a beer or 2 at SAAC!
6S373
6S1276

mark p

Quote from: Bill on January 20, 2018, 05:34:57 AM
Yes, a huge thanks to Ron and anyone else that went through the headaches and heartache of attempting to restore and rebuild the old forum. I can just image the sleepless days and nights over the past two weeks. Our gratitude for trying, and our never ending thanks are with you all.

+1 - well said ^^^^
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

silverton_ford

Thank you for all the hard work bringing the forum back.  It looks like the forum is much stronger than before the crash.  I checked it this morning and had four pages of "unread posts since last visit" since last night and tonight I have six!!  It used to be only one or two pages after a day.

Thank you!

Jimbc123

Thanks for all you are doing! A lot of us know what it's like to improve something while it is running full speed.

Jim

SFM6S1348

...found 6S1348 after a full year of searching. It was in a garage I passed every day on the way to work. I looked at cars in front yards, back yards, storage garages, in fields, and under trees. I found a 65 that had hit a tree and was bent all the way to the back...