News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

2006 GTH "Under tray" or "Splash sheild" parts

Started by 66dave284, May 18, 2022, 01:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

66dave284

Screwed up front facia (it is ok I can fix it) but the air deflector/underside splash shield for 2006 GTH.  Would sure appreciate anyone with any info on where I might search or find the parts.  Thanks,  Dave W. (dwalters72@gmail.com) 

FL SAAC

Are you looking for the plastic pieces on the under side?

Call or visit your local ford dealership tell the you need the parts for a California special mustang

They do not understand what a GTH is
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

HERTZ II

Quote from: 66dave284 on May 18, 2022, 01:22:23 PM
Screwed up front facia (it is ok I can fix it) but the air deflector/underside splash shield for 2006 GTH.  Would sure appreciate anyone with any info on where I might search or find the parts.  Thanks,  Dave W. (dwalters72@gmail.com)

I believe the part you are referring to is the plastic "belly pan", (Ford Pt #5R3Z-17626-BA). However, you said there's damage to the front facia so you may also need the plastic "filler" (Ford Pt #7R3Z-17C947-AA).  The filler attaches to the bottom of the front facia and provides the mounting surface to which the front of the belly pan attaches.

66dave284

Great info .... sure appreciate the part numbers.  Local Ford guy was in the dark until I told him they were the same parts as on the California Special.  Got them on order ....... Thanks !!!!!  Dave W

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert