Author Topic: How do I personalize my posts with thumbnails and car info?.....................  (Read 2188 times)

curtw

• SAAC Member
  • 69 GT500-480850, owned since 1991
    • View Profile
I'm a newbie and still trying to learn how to navigate the forum. I hope this is the proper subforum for this post. I see other folks posts that have a thumbnail and car info. Is this stuff ported over from one's SAAC account as I can't figure out how to input this info from within my forum account? Thanks. Curt Wheeler

Bill

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
I'm a newbie and still trying to learn how to navigate the forum. I hope this is the proper subforum for this post. I see other folks posts that have a thumbnail and car info. Is this stuff ported over from one's SAAC account as I can't figure out how to input this info from within my forum account? Thanks. Curt Wheeler

Curt,

In your profile is a sub tab for "your profile" (IE: under account settings). While adding something poetic to your sig line is expected here, adding a thumbnail imagine of your car in each and every one of your posts is frowned upon as many members here work via WiFi and their cell phones or tablets.

Hope you find this helpful.

Bill
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

curtw

• SAAC Member
  • 69 GT500-480850, owned since 1991
    • View Profile
Yep. Thanks, Bill.