News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Clear/blue stripe butt connectors for 1967 Shelby taillight wiring for sale

Started by 1175, June 23, 2022, 11:44:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Very close to original type butt/splice connectors clear with 2 blue stripes for sale.  Also used on outboard cars to extend horn wiring after relocation.  These are for 14 16 wire. I have multiple sets.

$15 shipped for 4
$25 shipped for 8

Please PM if interested

Thanks
Jon

Bob Gaines

I would highly recommend getting the connectors if you are a 67 Shelby owner concerned about historical accuracy .
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Hockeylife

I like to consider my 67 GT350 fairly original, but when I come across stuff like the pic below I wonder what hack has been here before. Guess I now know!

rcgt350

Bob Gaines

Quote from: rcgt350 on June 25, 2022, 04:38:00 PM
We're they used on very early double digit cars?
I don't know when the transition to the the stripe type happened for sure but the double digit cars with survivor details that I have observed used the solid blue butt connector on the harness ends and the individual connections at the bulb plug. that leaves about 95% of production that used the stripe type.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Bob Gaines

A good guess would be the transitioned happened when the harness began to be enclosed with the tube sheath.

67Shelby659

rcgt350

Thanks Bob, yes mine on 0031 are the solid Blue butt connectors.

Friendly bump.  Many sets sold...thank you! Multiple sets still available.

Jon