News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

67 GT 350

Started by capecodmustang.com, July 06, 2022, 06:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capecodmustang.com

Looking for:

"Single" digit 67 GT 350  (One of 9)
Or Factory Paxton  (One of 35)

bret@capecodmustang.com

capecodmustang.com

Still looking...

I have numerous double digit 67's (projects and driver quality) that I'm willing to trade

capecodmustang.com

capecodmustang.com

Still looking..................

capecodmustang.com

Looking for a single digit 67 or a Paxton...

stephen_becker

There was a guy in Texas that had a red one (factory documented Paxton) years ago and I lost touch with him - He bought it from original owner in the late 1980's - Cannot for the life of me remember the guys name - Jim Cowles knew it but, as you know, he has passed
RIP Jim

George Schalk

Quote from: stephen_becker on August 31, 2022, 05:50:38 PM
There was a guy in Texas that had a red one (factory documented Paxton) years ago and I lost touch with him - He bought it from original owner in the late 1980's - Cannot for the life of me remember the guys name - Jim Cowles knew it but, as you know, he has passed
RIP Jim
The gentleman Stephen is referring to is Bill Jansa from TX, who sold the car in 2011 as a project.  It was a factory Paxton car, #2309.  He offered it me, but at the time I was not in a position to buy another car, which I wish I would've bit the bullet and made accommodations since I do have the twin to it, consecutive #2310.   The car was a project, but painted and needed assembly.  He did mention the engine was a replacement HiPo, but the transmission was original with the vin stamped in it.  Since then, the car went through a full restoration and I'm not sure who has it or where it ended up.  I thought Colin Comer may have purchased it and completed the restoration.