Author Topic: You want a car from Europe I can do this for you  (Read 1049 times)

Kent

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
You want a car from Europe I can do this for you
« on: August 24, 2022, 05:18:57 AM »
I just had some people asking me here in the forum and friends in the Usa if I can send them some cars because of the real good exchange rate for you. And yes I can do it.
I imported 100s of classics from the Usa to Germany but there is no problem to do it in the other direction also.

If the car is older than 25 years its really easy. So if you are looking for something special from Europe or maybe see something that is reasonably priced or you want me to do some research for something, just let me know. At the moment I have some Ferrari F40s, Porsche, BMW M1 that I can buy but also normal stuff like Bel Air´s, Corvette´s and other rare US Classics that were restored here and are in 1+ condition. Also G Class Mercedes or 110 Defender. Just let me know if you need something and maybe we can work something out.

p.s I already looked at some 66/67 Shelby´s here in Germany which get shipped back to the USA to a Collector
SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jet´s and some nice Mustang Fastback´s 67/68