Author Topic: Photo Posting Poll  (Read 26019 times)

terlingua11

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: Photo Posting Poll
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2018, 03:02:56 PM »
Prime example-

http://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=2083.msg17580;topicseen#msg17580

1969 Shelby, GT500 #329, B-Production race car.
Has a Ray Bonthron built roller cam Boss 302, w/Moldex crank, Crower rods, Crower roller cam and lifters, JE Pistons. Intake is a Bud Moore designed Mini Plenum w/Willys variable jetting carb on top. Ceramic coated headers, Canton wet sump road race oil pan, and MSD ignition. Also has Quartermaster aluminum flywheel, and triple disc blow-proof clutch. Transmission is a close ratio Top Loader built by Mike Duran, with a heavy Daytona input shaft.
4.10 Detroit Locker, Lincoln, Kelsey Hayes units in front with Shelby Mustang Kelsey Hayes units in rear. Dual reservoir Tilton assembly with a balance bar and bias controlled with a Wilwood proportioning valve.
Car is painted in Calypso Coral. Have pictures (couldn't post)
#329 was raced from 5-27-72 -- 11-16-79.
Asking $170 K  (will have detailed pictures @ Tulsa meet)
(615)207-6719 , Carl Phillips, or Brent Alexander @ alexgt350h@sbcglobal.net
SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R

Wedgeman

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2018, 03:30:19 PM »
+ 1....( there I go beating that dead horse......tried to post a pic of the dead horse but couldn't.... :-[)

• SAAC Member
  • Fox Island, WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2018, 03:58:30 PM »
Maybe they just want the forum to migrate to Facebook where you can post a picture from your phone in 12 seconds right from your location.

While you are asleep.

(Note; Not advocating this. Not a FB fan)

Chris Thauberger

• Gold is money. Everything else is credit.
    • View Profile
    • And how many words have I got to say? And how many times will it be this way? With your arms around the future And your back up against the past You're already falling It's calling you on to face the music And the song that is coming through You
« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2018, 06:16:51 PM »
I posted the picture for alexgt350h.

http://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=2083.msg17580;topicseen#msg17580

I did this because I share the enthusiasm of the Shelby's.  I have done this before for others and I would do it again.

Just the same way I answer the questions I feel I can. I do it because that's what this community is about, helping others.  Sometimes I have to get up and go out to the shop to get answers. Sometimes I have pictures saved that I can post immediately.  Other times I have to crack a book and do a bit of research. I don't mind, that's what this community is for.  I don't complain that its too hard or takes up too much time, I just do it.

I have certainly ASKED my fair share of questions and they were graciously answered.  I feel it is my turn to help where I can.

Your either part of the problem, or your part of the solution.

Chris
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 07:55:14 PM by Chris Thauberger »
Life is 1% what happen to you and 99% how you react to it.

Video: Gold Concours GT500
Article: Pursuit of Gold

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2018, 08:52:47 PM »
This is just picture posting elitism if you ask me. Maybe you should be given a special badge for accomplishing that?

I just don’t think this site needs to cater to the lowest common denominator.  Oh wait, that sounds elitist. I admit it, I’m an elitist because I can post pictures. Where’s may badge?

Hi Chris

Just got back from a holiday today, viewed your note to me and currently following the thread that evoked your emotions. Let me address your message to me:

1) Glad to hear you have been married for 27 years. This is truly a relief to us.

2) We are also not worried about you and your family either.

3) Our region is compromised of all different folks from all different ethnicities and diverse backgrounds.

4) Our Club truly does consider ourselves a family.

5) I was not aware you had a club and if you do I am certainly not a member of your club. I have a memberships with SAAC, AACA and other organizations. But certainly do not belong to the Chris Club. OH WAIT, I think you dont even have an established region.

6) If you have anything to say, say it on the forum.

7) As far as , OH WAIT ( you like to use that often EH ! ) that didnt turn out so well for you last time. Really dont know what you mean by that ? EH !

8) Stay in your lane Tony ? What in heavens name do you mean by  that ? OH WAIT, I dont have a lane and I guess neither do you. EH ! 

OH WAIT, I forgot your the owner of one of the best ( i personally also think its the best one in the world EH !) Shelbys in the world. If you dont believe, me just watch his video EH !

Mind you own business and enjoy the ride

« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 09:40:05 PM by FL SAAC TONY »
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

Chris Thauberger

• View Profile
    • And how many words have I got to say? And how many times will it be this way? With your arms around the future And your back up against the past You're already falling It's calling you on to face the music And the song that is coming through You
« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2018, 10:29:30 PM »
Clearly, Tony is part of the solution.  I guess he just walked out of the cornfield that way...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 11:10:28 PM by Chris Thauberger »

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2018, 07:09:50 AM »
Clearly, Tony is part of the solution.  I guess he just walked out of the cornfield that way...

You words are exemplyfing great levels of frustration, stress and insecurity.

Your current response does not follow logical form or is not clearly related to anything previously said.

Cornfield, says the one who owns the world's greatest Shelby....just watch his video...EH! 

Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

terlingua11

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2018, 10:24:51 AM »
Lets stay on topic. I created a thread so you guys can insult each other elsewhere.

http://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=2101.0
SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R

kjspeed

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2018, 12:00:32 PM »
I find it amazing that after the original post and 98 replies no one has answered the question  :o

Simple Machines forum software supports polls IF that feature is enabled by the administrator, which in the case of the SAAC V2 forum appears not to have been enabled. Ron Richards, SAAC Board Member and owner of Computerworks is the forum administrator.

FYI the site is privately registered to Dave Winkler/RC Tattoos, it is not registered to SAAC or any SAAC Board Member. Go to whois.com and enter the domain name "saacforum.com"

Instead of crapping on each other, how about we respectfully direct this issue to the proper people to help make the site better for EVERYONE? As for me, I would be happy to volunteer my expertise to help those who are voluntarily (I assume) giving their time and effort to make this forum possible.

~Kevin

PS. If you're not an SAAC member (not just a forum member), you're not helping foot the bill for any of this, so I fail to see how your opinion matters. Where are those stinking badges? We NEED stinking badges!
;D
1968 Shelby GT350
1968 Mustang GT S-code
2009 Mustang Bullitt

Chris Thauberger

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 12, 2018, 12:29:09 PM »
...... well I just added the SAAC logo to my Avatar. I am a SAAC member. That's my stink'n badge-

Let’s stay on topic...

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2018, 12:57:55 PM »
I find it amazing that after the original post and 98 replies no one has answered the question  :o

Simple Machines forum software supports polls IF that feature is enabled by the administrator, which in the case of the SAAC V2 forum appears not to have been enabled. Ron Richards, SAAC Board Member and owner of Computerworks is the forum administrator.

PS. If you're not an SAAC member (not just a forum member), you're not helping foot the bill for any of this, so I fail to see how your opinion matters. Where are those stinking badges? We NEED stinking badges! [/size][/font] ;D

The administrator is the one who hands out the badges, but you see...there is no one home here?  ;)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

kjspeed

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2018, 01:22:56 PM »
If you are an SAAC member you can log into the SAAC Member Lodge and do a member search to see current membership. If you can't log in, you're probably not a member. If you don't see someone's name, they're probably not a member. Of course that all depends on whether someone uses their given name on this forum or they're like me and use an alias to throw off the dogs from Interpol. Oh crap!! Now I've outed myself  :-X

FWIW I am a dues paying SAAC member - I just don't have a stinking badge! But I did get an ID card (That I've shown no one. Ever).
1968 Shelby GT350
1968 Mustang GT S-code
2009 Mustang Bullitt

sg66

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 12, 2018, 02:54:32 PM »
...... well I just added the SAAC logo to my Avatar. I am a SAAC member. That's my stink'n badge-

Let’s stay on topic...
Found this video showing how to post pictures https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qKpxd8hzOcQ

Greg

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 12, 2018, 03:31:26 PM »
Found this video showing how to post pictures https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qKpxd8hzOcQ
[/quote]

Yep...LOL thats about right!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 04:57:47 PM by Greg »
Shelby's and Fords from Day 1

Shelby_r_b

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 12, 2018, 03:47:52 PM »

Let’s stay on topic...

LOL!!!!  Well done!
Nothing beats a classic!