Author Topic: Photo Posting Poll  (Read 26007 times)

kjspeed

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: Photo Posting Poll
« Reply #105 on: June 12, 2018, 04:06:12 PM »
It's a crying shame that you couldn't embed that video in your post, but maybe someday we'll have that kind of technology... for now just be thankful you have 16 emojis to choose from. :-\
...... well I just added the SAAC logo to my Avatar. I am a SAAC member. That's my stink'n badge-

Let’s stay on topic...
Found this video showing how to post pictures https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qKpxd8hzOcQ
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 04:11:14 PM by kjspeed »
1968 Shelby GT350
1968 Mustang GT S-code
2009 Mustang Bullitt

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 14, 2018, 06:02:10 PM »
If you are an SAAC member you can log into the SAAC Member Lodge and do a member search to see current membership. If you can't log in, you're probably not a member. If you don't see someone's name, they're probably not a member. Of course that all depends on whether someone uses their given name on this forum or they're like me and use an alias to throw off the dogs from Interpol. Oh crap!! Now I've outed myself  :-X

FWIW I am a dues paying SAAC member - I just don't have a stinking badge! But I did get an ID card (That I've shown no one. Ever).

A wealth of information is available if you are a dues ( like me ) paying member once you log in and check people's names or handles.

Seems we have a few non paying members of SAAC.

Just freeloading forum members who do not support the upkeep or maintenance of this forum by paying their SAAC dues.

Maybe if those folks would contribute we could easily upload the pictures....

Bring on those member badges !

Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 14, 2018, 08:04:50 PM »
If you are an SAAC member you can log into the SAAC Member Lodge and do a member search to see current membership. If you can't log in, you're probably not a member. If you don't see someone's name, they're probably not a member. Of course that all depends on whether someone uses their given name on this forum or they're like me and use an alias to throw off the dogs from Interpol. Oh crap!! Now I've outed myself  :-X

FWIW I am a dues paying SAAC member - I just don't have a stinking badge! But I did get an ID card (That I've shown no one. Ever).

A wealth of information is available if you are a dues ( like me ) paying member once you log in and check people's names or handles.

Just freeloading forum members who do not support the upkeep or maintenance of this forum by paying their SAAC dues.

BUT you don't have to be a SAAC member to join this web site.  ;)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 14, 2018, 08:11:34 PM »

That is correct , but someone has to pay for the infrastructure. I have always fully supported our SAAC organization and by what better way than paying yearly dues.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 08:23:13 PM by FL SAAC TONY »

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

Greg

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 14, 2018, 09:25:33 PM »
[/quote]

I see the forum as the sweetener to get peoples attention and spur their desire to learn more and hopefully want to be a paying dues member.  That is why I feel so strongly that the picture portion of this forum needs to be extremely intuitive as most people are very visual and that is what grabs them.  Lets face it, WE are visual because that is why we felll in love with the Shelbys in the first place.  Beauty, power and rarity.
Shelby's and Fords from Day 1

• SAAC Member
  • Fox Island, WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 14, 2018, 11:30:45 PM »

I see the forum as the sweetener to get peoples attention and spur their desire to learn more and hopefully want to be a paying dues member.  That is why I feel so strongly that the picture portion of this forum needs to be extremely intuitive as most people are very visual and that is what grabs them.  Lets face it, WE are visual because that is why we felll in love with the Shelbys in the first place.  Beauty, power and rarity.

^^^^This
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 09:47:36 AM by 2112 »

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 15, 2018, 07:14:57 AM »
The picture posting is perhaps the most important feature in many discussions. The way it is now, I just can't respond the way I want to in a discussion by posting a picture to show what I am referring to.

Why it is not corrected can only be answered by one person who has chosen not to respond and participate in this discussion. Actually, I consider that as a response, i.e., "it's not going to happen".

It seems clear to me. What we have, is the way it is and the way it will stay. I've accepted that but it's just an unfortunate scenario created by the powers that be.

We're all being treated like ungrateful children.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 15, 2018, 08:24:52 AM »
We agree with all the above statements.

Be well

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

Dsten

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2018, 08:53:43 AM »
So I uploaded an aviator pic in like 3 seconds ,
Why can’t it all be that easy and quick ??

SFM5S000

• SAAC Member
  • California Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2018, 12:47:28 PM »
The picture posting is perhaps the most important feature in many discussions. The way it is now, I just can't respond the way I want to in a discussion by posting a picture to show what I am referring to.

Why it is not corrected can only be answered by one person who has chosen not to respond and participate in this discussion. Actually, I consider that as a response, i.e., "it's not going to happen".

It seems clear to me. What we have, is the way it is and the way it will stay. I've accepted that but it's just an unfortunate scenario created by the powers that be.

I'd have to agree with you on this one. Hopefully and with patience Ron Richards will be at SAAC 43 (aka computerworks). I or someone will need to confront him there in a tactful way (maybe at the hotel in the evening) and not piss him off as he will be busy with the convention and bring it up in conversation.

NorCal SAAC is assisting SAAC with the convention planning. Feedback from Michael M. has mentioned at our BoD meetings that it too has been challenging communicating with both Ron and Curt. So we need to tread lightly when bringing up this topic of the forum pic posting. Hopefully this issue can be addressed.

I too post multiple images (i.e. CSX2196 the Flip Top Cobra as an example...24 on that topic). I too have refrained from posting. My hopes are to get the current forum V2.0 back to the point of posting as it was and or at least a reason why we can't.

Oh, by the way. I DO have images of girls bent over the hoods.

Cheers,
~Earl J

BGlover67

• SAAC Member
  • Formerly "My Shelby Dream"
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 15, 2018, 12:58:39 PM »

I'd have to agree with you on this one. Hopefully and with patience Ron Richards will be at SAAC 43 (aka computerworks). I or someone will need to confront him there in a tactful way (maybe at the hotel in the evening) and not piss him off as he will be busy with the convention and bring it up in conversation.

NorCal SAAC is assisting SAAC with the convention planning. Feedback from Michael M. has mentioned at our BoD meetings that it too has been challenging communicating with both Ron and Curt. So we need to tread lightly when bringing up this topic of the forum pic posting. Hopefully this issue can be addressed.

I too post multiple images (i.e. CSX2196 the Flip Top Cobra as an example...24 on that topic). I too have refrained from posting. My hopes are to get the current forum V2.0 back to the point of posting as it was and or at least a reason why we can't.

Cheers,
~Earl J

Then we really need to fix this photo posting issue ASAP!   ;D
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 15, 2018, 01:10:38 PM »

Cheers,
~Earl J

You mean that you don't agree with me on other issues? Huh?  >:(

Do you have any pictures of them bending over my hood? :o
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

sg66

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 15, 2018, 01:29:57 PM »
Just noticed that the Concours Mustang site runs on Simple Machines SMF 2.0.5
Boss 302 Exchange runs on Simple Machines SMF 2.0.11
This site runs on Simple Machines SMF 2.0.15 (likely a newer version)
Pictures are easy on Concours and Boss sites, can’t be that difficult to fix here

SFM5S000

• SAAC Member
  • California Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 15, 2018, 01:47:41 PM »

You mean that you don't agree with me on other issues? Huh?  >:(

Do you have any pictures of them bending over my hood? :o
[/quote]

No, you and I subliminally butt heads on various topics such as Webers, Suspensions and a few others. But, that's okay. I find it quite entertaining, especially your tangents and references. You're expertise is well founded. Your opinion is just that, an opinion,  as is mine.
Nothing on the hood of your Cobra or Pantera. Sorry... But, I do have another home in Northern New York. I can possibly get a drop dead gorgeous leggy blonde or brunette draped over your hood to...
Cheers,
~Earl J

terlingua11

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 15, 2018, 02:11:21 PM »
Just noticed that the Concours Mustang site runs on Simple Machines SMF 2.0.5
Boss 302 Exchange runs on Simple Machines SMF 2.0.11
This site runs on Simple Machines SMF 2.0.15 (likely a newer version)
Pictures are easy on Concours and Boss sites, can’t be that difficult to fix here

I posted this on another thread. It's the Boss302 forum. Pretty simple.

width=999
SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R