Author Topic: Photo Posting Poll  (Read 26016 times)

Wedgeman

• View Profile
Re: Photo Posting Poll
« Reply #120 on: June 15, 2018, 02:33:24 PM »
You'd think with all the assistance that has been posted on here...that they would fix this...yet.....seems like this forum is running on ..Auto-Pilot :o

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 15, 2018, 03:37:40 PM »

You mean that you don't agree with me on other issues? Huh?  >:(

Do you have any pictures of them bending over my hood? :o

No, you and I subliminally butt heads on various topics such as Webers, Suspensions and a few others. But, that's okay. I find it quite entertaining, especially your tangents and references. You're expertise is well founded. Your opinion is just that, an opinion,  as is mine.
Nothing on the hood of your Cobra or Pantera. Sorry... But, I do have another home in Northern New York. I can possibly get a drop dead gorgeous leggy blonde or brunette draped over your hood to...
Cheers,
~Earl J
[/quote]

I'm not looking to book a model... but it would have to be female...I'm just checking on my sons.

They could have taken the cars and pretended they were celebrities and offered women who wanted to be in show business an opportunity?

I didn't know we had disagreed? I thought that you just wanted the REAL facts not false facts from the dishonest media?  ;D
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

kjspeed

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 15, 2018, 04:38:43 PM »
For those of you who want to know the most likely reason why the photo attachment feature no longer works, and you understand a little bit of tech-speak gibberish: https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=540668.0

This can only be accomplished by an administrator or someone with administrative privileges.
~Kevin
1968 Shelby GT350
1968 Mustang GT S-code
2009 Mustang Bullitt

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 15, 2018, 05:15:46 PM »
You are reminding me of something with that post, wasn't there previous discussion that "uploads" were limited to each poster?

That thread that discusses setting "a reasonable amount of uploads with a reasonable file size", seems to ring a bell?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

kjspeed

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 15, 2018, 05:34:38 PM »
Doug, I don't think the issue is specific to each user because new users aren't able to post attach photos. It's most likely either a setting in the Simple Machines Forum (SMF) administration panel or, like the poster in the example, a limit set by the hosting company. I'm not familiar with SMF software but it sounds like there is "a" folder where every photo attachment is stored and that folder is full. The solution would be to increase the size limit of that folder which probably needs to be done by the admin or the hosting company.

Kind of like having a 2 gallon gas tank on a Shelby. It'll work, but not for long.

~Kevin
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 07:30:24 PM by kjspeed »
1968 Shelby GT350
1968 Mustang GT S-code
2009 Mustang Bullitt

terlingua11

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 20, 2018, 10:34:34 AM »
I guess I missed this. I just posted to the Sleeping Beauty thread and was able to use the photo attachment feature at the bottom of the Post Reply. The old feature is back. I have been off the forum for awhile, so my apologies if I missed this discussion!! Thank you for returning this feature!!
SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R

kjspeed

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 20, 2018, 10:36:38 AM »
Seems it was returned silently in the night...but I'm glad it's back!
1968 Shelby GT350
1968 Mustang GT S-code
2009 Mustang Bullitt

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 20, 2018, 06:35:31 PM »
I would comment on what I really think but the important thing is that it is working. After all, you don't beat the dog for coming home.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!