News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Garage Find #1587

Started by jgroce1985, June 06, 2018, 11:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350cs

Very good advice - silverton_ford. So many pieces......

imming1965

when you get a chance can you look at power steering pulley and tell me what the part number is on it? thanks Jeremy

jgroce1985

Ill take a look at it tonight....If you need anything else let me know...Also some of the chalk marks are still there so if anyone would like pictures.

gt350cs

Yes, please post pictures of chalk marks.

Don't think those are the original tires .Should be speedway 350s right???

Bob Gaines

Quote from: 557 on June 08, 2018, 04:34:37 PM
Don't think those are the original tires .Should be speedway 350s right???
you are correct. F60 with size in raised white letters wasn't introduced until late 1969.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

jgroce1985

Sorry I shouldn't have said the original tires I mean the tires that have been on it since 1971. He did give me the original set of tires with the car.

67_1183

2nd owner of 67 GT500 #1183 since September 1976

jswoody

What a great find.  The pictures are so awesome to see.  Thank you for posting.

J_Speegle

Looks like someone is a very proud owner   :D

Congrads
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

jgroce1985

Dream come true for me .

JD

A buddy sent me this image he found of Marshall Ford, the cars in the showroom look to be mid-'60's...

(how's the car coming???)
'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

427heaven

Groce... Your the man, nice grab! I think this is the same car you shared with us awhile ago and quite a few people POO POOD it on the forum. Your song should be (How do ya like me now) Congratulations on your find I feel your excitement, I went thru it with my ride. All the best-

shlby66

Quote from: 427heaven on November 04, 2018, 08:46:54 PM
Groce... Your the man, nice grab! I think this is the same car you shared with us awhile ago and quite a few people POO POOD it on the forum.

Yes, that seems to be a common trait, by a number of Forumites.

I guess POO POOING, someone else's car, that, they have not seen, in person,
           apparently, makes them feel much better.

Doug