News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

gt500 KR barn find

Started by Topblissgt, June 07, 2018, 08:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topblissgt

my first post .. Im gonna leave this here for you guys :) Yes its in a barn around me.

Bill

Seems like I've seen the car in my distant past

Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

Topblissgt

Quote from: Bill on June 07, 2018, 08:55:38 PM
Seems like I've seen the car in my distant past

Its always been in the pa/nj area

Topblissgt

Im looking for any past info on it actually. What dealer is 16D017? Has anyone heard of this KR one before? I am looking to buy it actually Bill

TOBKOB

Quotemy first post .. Im gonna leave this here for you guys :) Yes its in a barn around me.

Looks to be a well equipped barn  ;)

TOB
1969 GT350 owned since 1970

Bill

Quote from: Topblissgt on June 07, 2018, 09:02:32 PM
Im looking for any past info on it actually. What dealer is 16D017? Has anyone heard of this KR one before? I am looking to buy it actually Bill

Pletcher Ford in Jenkintown, PA is where the car was originally delivered.  ;)

69mach351w

Quote from: TOBKOB on June 07, 2018, 09:31:18 PM
Quotemy first post .. Im gonna leave this here for you guys :) Yes its in a barn around me.

Looks to be a well equipped barn  ;)

TOB
Haven't you heard? "Barn Find" is slang now for any type of vehicle found in any structure with a roof and sides on it as long as the dust and dirt collected on that vehicle actually settled on said vehicle whilst being stored in that structure ;D
Nice KR ;)

Topblissgt

Quote from: Bill on June 07, 2018, 09:37:07 PM
Quote from: Topblissgt on June 07, 2018, 09:02:32 PM

Pletcher Ford in Jenkintown, PA is where the car was originally delivered.  ;)

Thanks Bill.

Coralsnake

# 4379 for the slow kids.

Mr. Liska, the Registrar is in NooooJursey. You should send him an email. I'm sure we can help find some cool paperwork too...

Coralsnake

Wait a second, a new guy that can post pictures? What does that say about all the whining going on? LOL

427heaven

He got help from the barn queen. ;D

mark p

Great find  8)
Good luck toward getting that in your "barn"!

hmmm... could the license plate in the middle of the grill cause any cooling issues?
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

gt350cs

Love the "slow kids" comment. Could also apply to some of US seniors in the group as well...

Bill

Quote from: mark p on June 08, 2018, 11:58:32 AM
Great find  8)
Good luck toward getting that in your "barn"!

hmmm... could the license plate in the middle of the grill cause any cooling issues?

Mark,

Look closely at the plate thengo through pictures from the old tri states shows in the Poconos. We may have seenthis car before. Sure looks familiar