News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

how to post a picture tutorial # 68

Started by Coralsnake, June 08, 2018, 04:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corey Bowcutt

OK so I have added a picture to My Gallery.  Now what?  I do not see how I get the picture from My Gallery to a new post I am creating.  I am sure it is super easy but I just can not figure out how to do it?

Greg

Quote from: Greg on June 08, 2018, 10:13:37 PM
Also don't forget the part about... stand up, turn around 5 times, click your heels three times and tada...The picture is uploaded .....   ;D

Seriously, more than two clicks and its two much.....ask any software developer and they will agree.

I bet you forgot this part...LOL..  Sorry couldn't resist.
Shelby's and Fords from Day 1

sd427

Quote from: Corey Bowcutt on June 15, 2018, 09:29:09 AM
OK so I have added a picture to My Gallery.  Now what?  I do not see how I get the picture from My Gallery to a new post I am creating.  I am sure it is super easy but I just can not figure out how to do it?

When viewing an individual photo in the Gallery, look below the image, where it says Image Linking Codes. Copy the BB Code value, then paste that into your post.

kjspeed

What sd427 said, then click in the code after the first "img" and insert the following "width=999" or some other value between 500 and 1000 pixels. Otherwise, if the photo is large it will scroll way off the page.

Here is an example: [img width=999]http://www.saacforum.com/gallery/153-090518194040.jpeg
1968 Shelby GT350
1968 Mustang GT S-code
2009 Mustang Bullitt