Author Topic: New to the club! #2859  (Read 6947 times)

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: New to the club! #2859
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2018, 09:35:39 AM »
A real stunner you got there, welcome to the most passionate site for these cars! I have a similar car that was a right coast car that came to the left coast for some fun in the sun. Look up Beauty and the Beast 1967 # 1189 also watch out for some trolls that like to upset the new guys stating your car is built wrong because it has Le Mans stripes and the proverbial caution sticker on fan shroud. Don't worry it is all in good fun and we all get a little thicker skin because of it, We can compare notes because of the similarities of our cars. WE LOVE THE NEW GUYS TO THIS LITTLE CLUB! Jump in don't be bashful ;)

Hey! I resemble that remark!  >:(
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

gt350cs

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2018, 10:26:14 AM »
Right on!!!!

dabigpud

• View Profile
    • @therealbeverlyhillscop
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2018, 10:33:02 AM »
A real stunner you got there, welcome to the most passionate site for these cars! I have a similar car that was a right coast car that came to the left coast for some fun in the sun. Look up Beauty and the Beast 1967 # 1189 also watch out for some trolls that like to upset the new guys stating your car is built wrong because it has Le Mans stripes and the proverbial caution sticker on fan shroud. Don't worry it is all in good fun and we all get a little thicker skin because of it, We can compare notes because of the similarities of our cars. WE LOVE THE NEW GUYS TO THIS LITTLE CLUB! Jump in don't be bashful ;)

427heaven

Thank you! Oh don't worry, some of my car's inconsistencies have already been pointed out...Le Mans stripes...,incorrect shift knob etc. Here's what I say...I just got an F'ing Shelby! :)
67 Shelby GT500 #2859
Instagram: @therealbeverlyhillscop

2 x 69 Chevy Camaro Z28 & Pace Car
66 Chevy Corvette Stingray Coupe 427/425HP
65 Mercedes-Benz 220SEb Coupe
85 Ferrari 308 GTS Quattrovalvole
83 Porsche 911SC
64 Ford Falcon Ranchero
75 IH Scout II
73 Triumph TR6
62 Austin Healey 3000 MKII

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2018, 10:36:14 AM »
Plus one !

427heaven

Thank you! Oh don't worry, some of my car's inconsistencies have already been pointed out...Le Mans stripes...,incorrect shift knob etc. Here's what I say...I just got an F'ing Shelby! :)
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

427heaven

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2018, 11:00:14 AM »
Agreed..... How ever you like em, enjoy em and share em when you can! Kinda like a steak- Some like em rare some like em well done there are NO bad steaks and the enjoyment of such activities.

Chad

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2018, 03:54:30 PM »
Great car!!!! And welcome