News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

2023 Indiana SAAC Fall Classic

Started by alexgt350h, November 19, 2022, 03:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Fuller

Just made my reservation on line through the hotel website but wouldn't accept the "Group Code" 1023ISA.

And this link would not work for me https://book.passkey.com/e/50328884  had to go directly to the hotel website.

Scott

nate

Less than 3 weeks away from the Fall Classic and we have some exciting news!

Dennis Collins will be there filming an Episode of his famous YouTube series 'Coffee Walk.' This episode will feature Brian Style's unrestored '67 G.T. 350 #0003. This is the Shelby used for PR photos, the '67 television commercial, and displayed at the Detroit International Auto Show. Also will feature other cars (maybe yours) that will be used throughout the episode to also be a part.

Be sure to register now to be apart of this special event!

INSAAC.org

I do have a couple rooms reserved if needed.

Best,
Nate

JD

'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

alexgt350h

The 4th annual Indiana SAAC "Fall Classic" is in the books! Wow, what a show!
Beautiful weather, fantastic field of cars, and even better, the people you meet.
Special thanks go out to Ron Richards for attending his first Fall Classic and representing SAAC National Board.
And our sponsors: Barrett-Jackson Auctions, Scott Fuller Reproductions, Billups Classic Cars, and DWI Power Systems for supplying the 4-post lift.

Next year's dates are: Oct. 10-13th. Hope to see you in French Lick, Indiana.

Brent

silverton_ford

Quote from: alexgt350h on October 15, 2023, 07:31:12 PM
Beautiful weather, fantastic field of cars, and even better, the people you meet.
Special thanks go out to Ron Richards for attending his first Fall Classic and representing SAAC National Board.
And our sponsors: Barrett-Jackson Auctions, Scott Fuller Reproductions, Billups Classic Cars, and DWI Power Systems for supplying the 4-post lift.

Brent

Yes!  Great show!!  Amazing cars and great people!   Thank you to Indiana SAAC for all the work put in to make it happen.    Also Thank You to Charlie Kemp for his speech!   I had a great time!  Thank you!

68blk500c

Indiana SAAC does a fantastic job with this show.  Thank you!
If I recall correctly, there were 11 concours cars judged, including a stunning 427SC Cobra.  Also, an impressive variety of display cars.
The weather was great for the driving tour.
Hats off to all of the sponsors.
Make plans to participate next year at this remarkable venue.

shelbymann1970

Quote from: alexgt350h on October 15, 2023, 07:31:12 PM

Brent
Any idea when the registration will be open for the club hotel discount? Same as this year about?
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)

silverton_ford

J_Speegle

Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

Bob Gaines

Thank you. Those are some verrrrry nice cars.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

shelbymann1970

2 pics my friend sent me from the show. He had his B9 judged there.
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)

Rickmustang

Video was awesome. Thanks. I usually post lots of pics, but didn't attend this year. Video was better than my pictures.
1965 G.T. 350
1967 Fairlane GT - 390 4-speed
1970 Mach 1 - 428CJ 4-speed/AC
1971 Mach 1 - 429CJ auto/AC
2005 Ford GT

CharlesTurner

We need to get the word out about this show, it's an excellent venue, great time of year and the concours is SAAC-national sanctioned!  Great to have a 2nd option now to take a car to other than a national convention!
Charles Turner
MCA/SAAC Judge

JD

'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

hertzdonut

Thanks to all concerned for your hard work in
putting on this event. We had a wonderful time
and it was great catching up with friends. A nice
lady even cleaned my wheels and tires!
Susan and Terry