News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Last day of school in the Shelby

Started by Corey Bowcutt, June 15, 2018, 10:10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corey Bowcutt

We are finally having great weather here in Maryland so I took advantage by taking my baby to her last day of school in the Shelby.  It has become a tradition.

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

stangman39

That's great your daughter enjoys riding in the Shelby.
My girls are young, 2 and 4, but they seem to enjoys dad's Mustangs so far so I'm happy about that.

FL SAAC

You sir just made a very memorable moment for your daughter. A moment in time she will always reflect on. Capturing it in a picture priceless.
Be well
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

mark p

"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

BGlover67

Great for you Corey!  Car looks awesome, I'm sure it was a hit at school.  The real question is will you ever give her the keys in the future so she can drive it there herself?
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Corey Bowcutt

Brian, that is an interesting question.  I definitely want her to learn to drive stick shift when she gets of age because I do want her to drive the car.  She will be attending the same high school I attended back in the late 70's and I have great memories of driving my 69 Mustang to school.  All the Mustang owners lined their cars up in the back of the school parking lot (about 10 of us).  How I would have loved to have had a Shelby to put in that lineup.

But could I possible let her drive it to high school.  I am afraid the answer is no way.  I would trust her but there are 400 other kids I would not have the same trust in.

kjspeed

Way to go Corey! She looks happy!

I have a 12 year old granddaughter and we plan on going for a drive in mine next week when she comes to stay for a few days. She loves riding in it.

I asked her the other day what she wanted for her first car and she said she wasn't sure, but it HAD to be a stick (because, she said, automatics are too easy!). Now that's a girl after grandpa's heart!!

I hope to post at least a picture but hopefully a video. Mine is a 68 GT350 with a Boss 351.
1968 Shelby GT350
1968 Mustang GT S-code
2009 Mustang Bullitt

deathsled

Great shot. I know an artist who could turn that into a painting for you and your family.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

Shelby_r_b

Great shot and I LOVE your license plate!
Nothing beats a classic!

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Corey
Great picture and it a beautiful day made even better by you driving her to school
"Best Dad" Award
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎