Author Topic: Do cars extend a man's life?  (Read 7473 times)

deathsled

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: Do cars extend a man's life?
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2018, 02:33:14 PM »
There, you see?  All the good ones were taken.  All I was left with was B grade Detroit scrap iron.

There is certainly a lot of duds out there Richard. A cold beer and your red lady is absolutely all you need. Cheers
Astute observation!
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

Stubee

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2018, 01:28:56 AM »
If you can drive out of knife and plate throwing range then yes.. you will live longer.

Stubee

deathsled

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2018, 02:39:06 PM »
LOL! Too funny!

zray

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2018, 07:47:00 PM »
There are certainly studies worldwide that show that having an interest or hobby can increase longevity. But there is also studies showing that being married increases longevity for men... people may argue against that depending on your wife.  ;D

The people that did that study weren't married to Ms Z Ray #2.  That gal got juiced up one night and tried to shoot me with my own Winchester 7mm Magnum.   Luckily for me, that rifle has a 3 position safety and she kept trying the "wrong" position long enough for me to to get the thing away from her.

At which point she conveniently passed out and the next day remembered nothing of the "incident".  I didn't sleep too well around that gal after that.....

Z

deathsled

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2018, 08:44:05 PM »
There are certainly studies worldwide that show that having an interest or hobby can increase longevity. But there is also studies showing that being married increases longevity for men... people may argue against that depending on your wife.  ;D

The people that did that study weren't married to Ms Z Ray #2.  That gal got juiced up one night and tried to shoot me with my own Winchester 7mm Magnum.   Luckily for me, that rifle has a 3 position safety and she kept trying the "wrong" position long enough for me to to get the thing away from her.

Wow!  Hair raising!  You are lucky to be alive!

At which point she conveniently passed out and the next day remembered nothing of the "incident".  I didn't sleep too well around that gal after that.....

Z

• SAAC Member
  • Fox Island, WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2018, 08:59:42 PM »

Z

What did you do? Take away her raised white letter tires?

zray

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2018, 09:08:45 PM »

Z

What did you do? Take away her raised white letter tires?

Ha Ha !

no, I told her she couldn't go out drinking with her drinkin' pal anymore, if she kept coming home in a Police cruiser ( as had just happened that same night ).  That didn't sit well.

Z

« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 09:12:44 PM by zray »