Author Topic: Arkansas Event?  (Read 8612 times)

cj750

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: Arkansas Event?
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2019, 01:52:59 PM »
REALITY CHECK: a handful of people and cars enjoying each other's company is not intended to be an affront to anyone.

For the love of Pete, I am an outsider's outsider, but reconnected with people I see (these days) once every 5, 10, 20 years.

If you set up a "standing tour" in your area of influence, I guarantee people would come.  I'd come, if you allow Cougars/Merkurs.

And if I were to organize such an event, you'd be invited. If we ran out of participant spots, you'd still be welcome to observe, as would anyone with a passion for the cars and their history, so long as they were respectful and didn't interfere. But that's the difference between me the the GT350 tour folks.
Every post I make comes with an implied request for corrections. I'm here to learn.

Forum Guide

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2019, 03:50:41 PM »
Point made, differences stated.

Now ...its a good idea to let this go.

Thanks

csxsfm

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2019, 05:51:01 PM »
Any further pictures of the cars in the Tour?

Brant

• SAAC Member
  • www.VirginiaClassicMustang.com
    • View Profile
    • Virginia Classic Mustang Inc
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2019, 05:57:56 PM »

I plan to have a few Blog posts within a week.

You can subscribe to our Blog here in order to receive an email when new posts are made.

https://virginiaclassicmustang.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=254b42eb1cd5f3769fc04af41&id=84b9aa5260
-Brant

www.VirginiaClassicMustang.com

Subscribe to our Blog for the latest updates restoration projects and new parts information for 64 1/2-73 Mustangs!  http://blog.virginiaclassicmustang.com/

Like us on Facebook!  www.Facebook.com/VirginiaClassicMustang

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

• SAAC Member
  • “Drive it like you stole it”
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2019, 06:30:27 PM »

Here’s a few
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

gt350shelb

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2019, 08:18:31 PM »
a few more
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .