Author Topic: Matt Damon to play Carroll Shelby in up-coming movie  (Read 49529 times)

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: Matt Damon to play Carroll Shelby in up-coming movie
« Reply #105 on: October 30, 2018, 08:58:05 PM »

Ford Versus Ferrari - photos of Christian Bale as Ken Miles.

Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

QuickSilverShelby

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 31, 2018, 12:37:43 AM »
I'm pretty excited for this movie. I really like Matt Damon and I think Christian Bale will do an excellent job as Ken Miles. I'm looking forward to this coming out.

QSS
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

stephen_becker

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 31, 2018, 07:37:05 AM »
Carroll was a staunch Republican and supporter of just about every single thing that Matt Damon is against so for that fact alone CS would be turning in his grave (if he had one at this point) I enjoy(ed) Matt Damon as an actor just like I enjoy(ed) George Clooney as an actor but I absolutely positively will not pay to go see either one of those guys in a movie because they are so far left that it makes me sick

I miss the days when I had no idea what my favorite actor or my favorite musician or even my neighbor next-door represented as far as political leanings go

SGB

SFM6S

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 31, 2018, 08:39:29 AM »
Agree 100%!!!

TOBKOB

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 31, 2018, 08:54:36 AM »
+2

TOB
1969 GT350 owned since 1970

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 31, 2018, 09:07:24 AM »
Ford Versus Ferrari - photos of Christian Bale as Ken Miles.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 31, 2018, 09:10:50 AM »
agree with you 110%, dont like these two fellas either. but you got to remember it's just a movie, entertainment.  go take your family buy some sodas and popcorn sit back relax enjoy all the inaccuracies you will see and then leave....your family will enjoy those moments with you

Carroll was a staunch Republican and supporter of just about every single thing that Matt Damon is against so for that fact alone CS would be turning in his grave (if he had one at this point) I enjoy(ed) Matt Damon as an actor just like I enjoy(ed) George Clooney as an actor but I absolutely positively will not pay to go see either one of those guys in a movie because they are so far left that it makes me sick

I miss the days when I had no idea what my favorite actor or my favorite musician or even my neighbor next-door represented as far as political leanings go

SGB

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

stephen_becker

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 31, 2018, 10:47:26 AM »
What I do is if I choose to go to a movie and it has a vocal POS libatard actor/actress in it I will buy a ticket for another (different) movie that does not have a libatard actor/actress in it (or at least one that does not get in my face about their views) and I will go into the libatards movie (that I was originally wanting to see) knowing the other movie I actually bought the ticket for will reep my revenue - Loosing money for these ass-hats seems the only way to be able to shut them up.......sometimes / But it sure makes me feel better about watching their movie

agree with you 110%, dont like these two fellas either. but you got to remember it's just a movie, entertainment.  go take your family buy some sodas and popcorn sit back relax enjoy all the inaccuracies you will see and then leave....your family will enjoy those moments with you

SGB

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 31, 2018, 12:03:20 PM »
lifes to short, go get some over priced popcorn and a soda and enjoy your time with the family

in the end you and they spent quality time together

What I do is if I choose to go to a movie and it has a vocal POS libatard actor/actress in it I will buy a ticket for another (different) movie that does not have a libatard actor/actress in it (or at least one that does not get in my face about their views) and I will go into the libatards movie (that I was originally wanting to see) knowing the other movie I actually bought the ticket for will reep my revenue - Loosing money for these ass-hats seems the only way to be able to shut them up.......sometimes / But it sure makes me feel better about watching their movie

SGB

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

stephen_becker

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 31, 2018, 12:27:20 PM »
Gene's quote is spot on
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 12:29:06 PM by stephen_becker »

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 31, 2018, 12:50:53 PM »

agreed, but we live in the great USA so we have these freedoms of expressions

they have options , if they dont like the good old USA they can leave

but they wont because they know just how good they have it here and the protection here is second to none....

let's get back on track,  the movie....

Gene's quote is spot on

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 01, 2018, 07:33:07 AM »
another recent shot

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 01, 2018, 07:33:56 AM »
another recent shot

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

Chad

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 01, 2018, 09:37:27 AM »
another recent shot
Love the West Coast Chopper sticker on the back glass!!!  Had no idea that company was that old!

68stangcjfb

• SAAC Member
  • Long Island New York
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 01, 2018, 09:59:38 AM »
Wow! With a screw up that obvious, it's going to be fun looking for all the other ones! You would think movie company's would hire someone with a specific task of pointing out obviously wrong stuff for the time frame they're filming in.
68 1/2 CJ Mustang GT FB auto 3.91s 68 1/2 CJ Torino GT FB 3.91s 60 Thunderbird 64 Falcon Sprint conv. 4Spd 65 Falcon Sedan Delivery 67 Fairlane 500 SW 428 4Spd, 68 Torino 4dr 95 Thunderbird SC. 89 F250 Supercab 2wd, 98 Mustang conv. 99 Jeep Cherokee 2002 Thunderbird. 96 Harley FLSTN Heritage Special