News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Barrett Jackson Northeast-1967 Nightmist Shelby??

Started by 19~GT350~67, June 25, 2018, 12:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

19~GT350~67

Hello Friends,
Watching the TV coverage of the event this weekend. Coming back from the commercial breaks I thought I saw what looked to be a 1967 Shelby in Nightmist Blue?
A quick search on the BJ website turned up no results. So was I seeing things again?? LOL
Appreciate any insight.

Thanks!
Bob
The man @ the top of the mountain did not fall there!

67_1183

2nd owner of 67 GT500 #1183 since September 1976

19~GT350~67

Thanks Richstang! For the post and clarification.
Bob
The man @ the top of the mountain did not fall there!

Sixx7shelby

67 GT350 #1482
69 Eliminator 428SCJ
97 Cobra
86 SVO

stephen_becker

WTF?? 93.5k with commissions??!!!

Auction   Northeast 2018
Reserve   NO RESERVE
Status   Sold
Price   $93,500.00
Lot   712
Year   1967
Make   SHELBY
Model   GT500
Style   
*Includes Buyer Commission

427heaven

We are all waiting to see what the story line on this one is. :-\

shelbydoug

Tesla electric motor. Batteries all under the floor.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Bigfoot

Clearly there was something wrong with the car ,... or audience.
Someone got a smokin deal or didn't.....

Unless someone knows or did a forensic inspection we can only guess which.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

427heaven

Stains come out in the laundry, we will eventually find out from someone in the know. If it was a good car SHADES or Craig would have snatched it up. ;)

Bob Gaines

Quote from: 427heaven on June 25, 2018, 10:38:00 PM
Stains come out in the laundry, we will eventually find out from someone in the know. If it was a good car SHADES or Craig would have snatched it up. ;)
FYI "SHADES" works for the competition now. He is no longer with BJ.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

427heaven

Thanks BOB- I never thought I would see that day but I see a couple of others that jumped ship also. Whats going on at BJ these days?

Bob Gaines

Quote from: 427heaven on June 25, 2018, 11:47:21 PM
Thanks BOB- I never thought I would see that day but I see a couple of others that jumped ship also. Whats going on at BJ these days?
I was just as surprised as you when I was told that last week at the Tulsa show given the long time association. At least I think it is accurate just looked at website to see if they list who replaced him and it still has him there.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

cbrown

I was watching that auction and thought they came back a talked about car later and said it was actually a 390 car.. Did anyone else hear that?

chris