News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Ridgley Car Show on the Eastern shore of Maryland

Started by Corey Bowcutt, October 02, 2018, 07:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corey Bowcutt

There is a huge car show coming up in Maryland.  It is the Ridgley Car Show.  here is a link to the web site http://www.ridgelycarshow.com/.

Richard Petty will be there for autographs.  I would love to see other Shelbys there.  So if you are in the area plan to attend.

See you there!

Corey

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

We will just be getting back from the GT350 Tour in New York but I plan on trying to go there. It's a really big show
What time are you heading over to the show?
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Corey Bowcutt

Corey Bowcutt

I attended this show yesterday and it was amazing.  There were over 800 cars there.  Only one other classic Shelby and that was a 66 Hertz car (6S1870) owned by Mark in Delaware.  But there were a lot of great Mustangs including the Gold K code pictured below.  Richard Petty was there signing autographs.  I also got a chance to meet and talk at length with Dave Rea from Graveyard Carz.  What a friendly, cool guy.  He has left Graveyard Carz and has started his own shop.

The trophies were awesome.  They were a heavy lead crystal vase and the base was signed by Richard Petty.  I took 2nd place in Ford Muscle older than 1989.

Great Day!

Wow, looks great.
I was going to come but was so tired from the week I didn't get up till after 9
You were cheated, your car deserves more than a 2nd , yours is awesome
I've been there before and it is a little town that is packed with cars, it must increase the population 10 fold
Going to the Pie Run this year?
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Corey Bowcutt

I am sure I will Steve.  Also going to the Rockville show this weekend if the weather is OK.  Right now weather looks horrible for Saturday.  Are you going to be at the Rockville show?

The plan is yes we are going unless it's pouring down rain