News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

search box !

Started by honker, July 03, 2018, 04:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

honker

Hi is there a way to clear my history in the search box on the top right ? example..when I type in Fiberfab, and then click search, it takes me to Matt Damon to play Shelby thread, same happens when I click on the box and my search history comes up and I click on one of the items it takes me to another unrelated topic on the board, can I clear this ? I tried deleting the things in the search history, but it doesn't work   ???

Mike

Bill

Quote from: honker on July 03, 2018, 04:12:10 PM
Hi is there a way to clear my history in the search box on the top right ? example..when I type in Fiberfab, and then click search, it takes me to Matt Damon to play Shelby thread, same happens when I click on the box and my search history comes up and I click on one of the items it takes me to another unrelated topic on the board, can I clear this ? I tried deleting the things in the search history, but it doesn't work   ???

Mike

Clean out your browser cache, it is local to you, not the forum
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

Wilkersonz

The important media received from the forum is very good and I would like to know more sources.