News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

What happened

Started by CSX 3183, July 30, 2018, 11:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shelbydoug

Quote from: CSX 3183 on July 31, 2018, 11:48:55 PM
Another  Trumpism, you mean fake news, no I was speaking of the other 2 shooters, grassy knoll, and the one from the building from behind the motorcade

Seriously, I believe I have figured it out, too many simiilarities in this fishing expedition, posters gone, emailers not returning emails, all hush,, hush, existance wiped from the earth, expunged into an Abyss  BUT the car lives on, in some form, somewhere

Two? What about the guy who came out of the catch basin? Achem's Razor. What tends to be the simplest answer, is the answer.

Lone Wolf's have always been and always will be an issue. Chicken Little screaming that the sky is falling serves no purpose at all, could be accurate but rarely if ever is.

To this day no other shooter documentation has ever been presented. Conspiracy theories don't help solve anything. The only one that is likely to be accurate is, "the World will end today"...eventually.

The Warren Commission agreed and issued it's report as such.

Trumpism seems to be an infection of sorts effecting more and more but even 'loonies' are allowed to vote here.

OP's removing their posts has always been an option but in all honesty there has been confusion in the past by editors removing posts without explanation.

A 'Barn Find' is currently a perverted concept. I am of the opinion that 'there ain't no Coupe de Ville at the bottom of a cracker jack box" but heck, it only takes one?

68 GT350 Lives Matter!

When you delete a post, your post count goes down.

If you delete a post that deletes a thread, every post on the thread gets removed from each of the poster's counts.

FL SAAC

Quote from: 2112 on August 01, 2018, 11:53:35 AM
When you delete a post, your post count goes down.

If you delete a post that deletes a thread, every post on the thread gets removed from each of the poster's counts.

Mr t
this could lead to anarchy...
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

CSX 3183

OK, every ones post count goes down when a thread is deleted.  That doesn't explain the weak excuse for the delete, 99.9% of posters, I would say/assume, would leave a post up, even though there is no longer a need for further replies.

He received information that was beneficial to him, why not come on and say I received the info, no further replies are necessary, or just leave it be?

No we have a secret clique, possibly, full of shadowy behind the scenes plotting, to throw interested parties of the scent, of a rare, AND missing GT 500KR, a car that has gone unnoticed, and not recorded with definitive information on ownership for over 30 years!  "Enquiring" minds want to know.
Member of SAAC since 1977

tesgt350

Quote from: CSX 3183 on August 01, 2018, 07:30:26 AM
Well now, what a nice polite and concise explanation of a very innocent action by the original poster.  Designed to fully explain the MYSTERY of the inquiry of this particular GT 500KR, thread being missing, and complete with an apology if, as being a newbie, he may have committed a faux pas.

My what a clever ruse, unfortunately, the commission/syndicate/black ops or evil doers, didn't carefully cover their tracks.  You see this site is very well put together, affording the users a wealth of information, all one needs to do is to look for that information.

When I read the explanation, something in it's style of writing, there was of course just a hint of not perfect English, correct for someone from Europe , BUT there was the glaring fact that after I received a very nice and complimentary thank you from the original poster , via our exchange of emails, I answered and asked a couple of questions as to where the car was now located, and he had indicated that a dealer was trying to sell it, and I asked the name of the dealer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  nothing but SILENCE.

Didn't this Site Crash HARD a few Months ago taking everything with it? ::)

Fosfocreatina

Quote from: CSX 3183 on August 01, 2018, 01:36:52 PM
OK, every ones post count goes down when a thread is deleted.  That doesn't explain the weak excuse for the delete, 99.9% of posters, I would say/assume, would leave a post up, even though there is no longer a need for further replies.

He received information that was beneficial to him, why not come on and say I received the info, no further replies are necessary, or just leave it be?

No we have a secret clique, possibly, full of shadowy behind the scenes plotting, to throw interested parties of the scent, of a rare, AND missing GT 500KR, a car that has gone unnoticed, and not recorded with definitive information on ownership for over 30 years!  "Enquiring" minds want to know.

CSX 3183,

I didn’t want to go into sterile polemics but now you are really exaggerating and I have to defend myself:

1) I cancelled the post with no second end. I thought this was the best solution due to the fact I had received the information I needed: I already apologised for that and, please, stop speaking about conspiracies and strange theories that are better suited for the X-files movie than for a Shelby forum;

2) It’s not me, but you that is trying to take advantage from your story about the car: you should remember that after I thanked you for the information about the car, you wrote me a mail where you asked me for the name of the dealer and you wrote me that ... "if enough people find out it's history, and investigate the condition, and realize that the car is certainly not worth a great deal of $, based upon the cost to restore, I might be able to pick it up for a "song". And at the end of your mail you also told me that ... "This dealer, I feel is the same as I dealt with, he is not trustworthy". So before giving you the name of the dealer and let you blackmail him in order to to pick up the car for a "song" I want to speak with him and hear his story. This because in Europe this dealer has a solid reputation in the vintage car market.

3) I have nothing to hide and because you think that removing the old thread represents who knows what crime, I hereby officially ask to the moderator to put it on line again.

I hope to have definitely clarified the whole matter in my "not perfect english", as you specified before in this thread. That's because, as I wrote you in my mail, I'm Italian and not a english native speaker.

Regards

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

CSX 3183

I am very sorry that you feel this way.  The reality  is that I have been having fun with the thread, carrying on and on with the outlandish thoughts, in an attempt to be humorous , just carrying on from what the poster that first brought up the Russians, then another with Putin.

Since others seemed to "get" that I was goofing off, based upon their outlandish replies, I never thought that there was any harm.

Once again, without the benefit of actually hearing the inflection in ones voice, because this is the written word, statements can be mistaken  as for their "real" purpose.

As for taking advantage  by my story of the car, that is  a total falsehood.  I HAVE not related on ANY public board, what I related to you in private, about anything to do with the car,,, how then am I trying to take advantage??

Just as I related to you the information on the car, I would do so again, to as many people who would put out an inquiry about the car.  As I would fell obligated to do so, as I did for you, and was thanked by you for doing so.

My statement is enough,  to be just what I related, if more and more people inquire about the car, then maybe one day the car might become available , at what I consider to be reasonable, THAT is as far as I will go on the subject, as I've inferred way too much already, in defending myself.

I have no interest in blackmailing anyone, now that is a conspiracy statement!!

I offered to you, to forward ALL of the emails from him to me, I have nothing to hide, these emails would confirm his  un- trustworthiness , you declined, I assume, as you didn't ask for them.  I also related to you the "other" individuals who were not trustworthy, and actually hindered the goings on btw. him and I.  These statements would have been confirmed, by ALL of the emails that I saved, from 4 years ago on this car.

There was   no  offense intended with the "not perfect English", just another way of "spicing up" the yarn.

I was interested in knowing who the dealer was, as the last time he and I spoke on the phone, he told me he no longer owned the car, that it had been sold to a person in Germany, now it seems to be available again, AND  apparently AGAIN in Italy, this of course peaked my interest.  Just trying to see if his lies were continuing.

In closing, I am sorry if you felt I was being unkind to you, you were a complete gentleman in your emails, AND I thought you were wise  to understand what I related to you.

American humor.

Quote from: Fosfocreatina on August 01, 2018, 03:49:59 PM
Quote from: CSX 3183 on August 01, 2018, 01:36:52 PM

CSX 3183,

I didn't want to go into sterile polemics but now you are really exaggerating and I have to defend myself:

1) I cancelled the post with no second end. I thought this was the best solution due to the fact I had received the information I needed: I already apologised for that and, please, stop speaking about conspiracies and strange theories that are better suited for the X-files movie than for a Shelby forum;

2) It's not me, but you that is trying to take advantage from your story about the car: you should remember that after I thanked you for the information about the car, you wrote me a mail where you asked me for the name of the dealer and you wrote me that ... "if enough people find out it's history, and investigate the condition, and realize that the car is certainly not worth a great deal of $, based upon the cost to restore, I might be able to pick it up for a "song". And at the end of your mail you also told me that ... "This dealer, I feel is the same as I dealt with, he is not trustworthy". So before giving you the name of the dealer and let you blackmail him in order to to pick up the car for a "song" I want to speak with him and hear his story. This because in Europe this dealer has a solid reputation in the vintage car market.

3) I have nothing to hide and because you think that removing the old thread represents who knows what crime, I hereby officially ask to the moderator to put it on line again.

I hope to have definitely clarified the whole matter in my "not perfect english", as you specified before in this thread. That's because, as I wrote you in my mail, I'm Italian and not a english native speaker.

Regards
Member of SAAC since 1977