News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Random car pictures

Started by 1109RWHP, January 22, 2018, 12:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davez

Do you know whose car the green lotus is?

kjspeed

Quote from: mark p on April 14, 2018, 07:48:45 PM
^^^ seems like a 427 Cobra in the snow would qualify for that AutoWeek  "Sideways at any Speed" headline  ???

I recall seeing a video of Cobra owners doing just that on the old forum site - driving in the mountains and getting caught in a snow storm, top down and all.
1968 Shelby GT350
1968 Mustang GT S-code
2009 Mustang Bullitt

Bob Gaines

Quote from: kjspeed on April 20, 2018, 08:43:30 PM
Quote from: mark p on April 14, 2018, 07:48:45 PM
^^^ seems like a 427 Cobra in the snow would qualify for that AutoWeek  "Sideways at any Speed" headline  ???

I recall seeing a video of Cobra owners doing just that on the old forum site - driving in the mountains and getting caught in a snow storm, top down and all.
That was our forum member A-snake .
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

honker

I am lost for words !    :o

Don Johnston

Authentic hybrid if dash is signed. ::)

shelbydoug

68 GT350 Lives Matter!

kjspeed

^^^A continuation permutation?
1968 Shelby GT350
1968 Mustang GT S-code
2009 Mustang Bullitt

Bob Gaines

Quote from: honker on April 23, 2018, 03:54:47 PM
I am lost for words !    :o

The only thing that comes to mind is ugly and stupid.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Don Johnston

For sale sign in the window. 

Bigfoot

Took a Mustang body and some how made it kinda look like a Chrysler
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

The weirdest part to me is how long the "cobra" nose is in front of the front wheels...Like a bloody super bird or something! Why????

shelbydoug

Quote from: 557 on April 23, 2018, 09:34:33 PM
The weirdest part to me is how long the "cobra" nose is in front of the front wheels...Like a bloody super bird or something! Why????

Why?

It looks like someone literally took the nose of a Cobra replica and fit it to the front of this car.

Why does a platypus exist? Alternate reality?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!