News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Random car pictures

Started by 1109RWHP, January 22, 2018, 12:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350hr

Miles to CS:   "First is still where first is on a left hand drive vehicle".
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

FL SAAC

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

I have all UNGOLD cars

mikeh

Wayne Curry towing his 68 GT500 with his 4 speed KR sometime in the early 80's I think. Probably to drag strip. This is same car I think he towed CSX3201 to SAAC 3 in LA from Illinois!
(I wasn't around then someone please correct me if I'm wrong)

mikeh

Wayne's 68 GT500 on left, CSX3201 center, and KK1660 (which I now own).  I believe KR tow vehicle is in background along with 6S663 (I think)

Wayne passed away 11/13/1999

Bob Gaines

It always brought a grin to my face seeing the Wayne Curry Caravan pull in at the drag strip or Tulsa meet parking lot.  I am sure Wayne is smiling every time you get in his ole B9. You are using it the way in the way and manner that he would have wanted IMO. Thanks for the pics.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

acman63

I remember going in that pole building at Currys,  all those rare cars in there and there was areas that cats and dogs could easily go in and out at the bottom
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

Bob Gaines

Quote from: acman63 on December 13, 2019, 03:35:52 PM
I remember going in that pole building at Currys,  all those rare cars in there and there was areas that cats and dogs could easily go in and out at the bottom
That place was wild. Pole barns for Shelby garages and double wide house trailer. Here are some more pics circa 1980's of Wayne ,tow vehicle and payload courtesy of Tom Bosilivac. 
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby