Author Topic: I can't attend the convention, but would like to get tee shirt.....  (Read 9769 times)

gt350shelb

• View Profile
Re: I can't attend the convention, but would like to get tee shirt.....
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2018, 12:47:38 PM »
Doesn't Fran Kress print the T-shirts? Might be able to reach out to him for a pre-sale purchase. I know I'd buy one online if they were listed on the SAAC site.
Yes but not his product to sell.

never stopped him before
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

JayTalbott

• View Profile
Re: I can't attend the convention, but would like to get tee shirt.....
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2018, 08:09:13 PM »
I came up with an idea that may work for the Tshirts. Get one of those tyvek envelopes from the post office. Put the right postage on it and your address. Write on the inside of the flap what size shirt you want. Send the envelope and price of the shirt to whoever is in charge of ordering them. They order enough to cover the extras. They take all the envelopes to the convention and some of our great volunteers stick your shirt in your envelope and at some point drive past a local post office and drop them off.
Too late for this convention but maybe next time.

98SVT
Sounds like you are volunteering for to send the Tee shirts from the convention. This is a thankless, so I am glad someone is stepping up to the plate.

We did this in the past, and it is not as easy as it sounds.

People can easily order the shirts from the store if they are available, or, if someone like you wants to mail them from the convention, we will post your home and email address and your can implement this great idea.

All the best,
Jay
Jay Talbott
SAAC Board of Directors
SAAC Membership Director