News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Does anyone know this car?

Started by billmunny, July 19, 2018, 11:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KR Convertible

VIN is wrong.  See if 652 in the registry matches description.

stangman39

billmunny

I have called the seller and will get be getting the numbers soon!

Hockeylife

The ad is gone, anyone know if sold?

stangman39

Do we know if the ad was legit?

Corey Bowcutt

Greg

Probably a right place at a right time situation for someone.  I just hope they were fair with her if it was all legit.
Shelby's and Fords from Day 1

Fast Fords

She emailed me and told me that she was taking bids until Sunday midnight  as she was getting multiple offers of $75K. Highest offer gets it.
Very nice lady but she did not know much about the car as to what her husband did or didn't do or what was or wasn't original.

KR Convertible

Did anyone get the correct VIN?  652 in the registry is an Acapulco Blue saddle car.  Could be it.

tesgt350

Quote from: Fast Fords on July 20, 2018, 09:23:18 AM
She emailed me and told me that she was taking bids until Sunday midnight  as she was getting multiple offers of $75K. Highest offer gets it.
Very nice lady but she did not know much about the car as to what her husband did or didn't do or what was or wasn't original.

Reminds me of the Andy Griffith Show titled "Barney's First Car".

stangman39

652 it is
Seller sent me the Marti but no other pics or info
I'm not gonna get into bidding war so I'm not persuing it

69mach351w

Quote from: tesgt350 on July 20, 2018, 03:44:40 PM
Quote from: Fast Fords on July 20, 2018, 09:23:18 AM

Reminds me of the Andy Griffith Show titled "Barney's First Car".
LOL, Mrs. Lesh!!!  And her Nephew Fred Plumber,LMAO

J_Speegle

She could have waited just 2 weeks and driven it over to SAAC 43. Live auction at the meet that might have been entertaining

Car's got to be maybe 15 minutes from here. Don't recall seeing it in the past. If I have don't recall it

Good luck
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge