News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Random photos shelby related feel free to add coments if you can identify cars

Started by gt350shelb, November 26, 2023, 05:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

98SVT - was 06GT

Quote from: gt350shelb on November 26, 2023, 06:01:00 PM
The CHP still runs these random smog checks. Back then they were looking for the PVC and NOX device. But they would also write you fix-it tickets for anything else they found.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

TA Coupe

The picture above reminds me of an article about someone in Texas that registered a dragster for the street with very minor changes. I believe it was in the middle 70's. Sure I still have the magazine but with over 5000 I'm not going to look for it. I think they only had to add headlights and maybe a rear bumper.

Roy
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

gt350shelb

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

gt350shelb

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

gt350shelb