News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Show us your 1969/1970 Shelby

Started by Bill, January 20, 2018, 05:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acman63

Car I had a few years ago.  celebrity car- bought new by The Tin Man from Wizard of OZ Jack Haley  and then gave it to his sister Gloria.  Great color combo
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

CSX4781

69 GT350, #362, close ratio 4 speed. Original Royal Maroon, White interior/top/stripe car.

Dave

SNAKEBIT

This red one is a Candy Apple Red? I'm glad to see that I wont be the only member with a project car, 'cause I can't afford a nice one.  :P ::) :-\
Waitin' for the day I get my first '70 Shelby convertible!

markl350

#2896 from Tasca Ford. I bought from original owners widow.

FL SAAC

beautiful 

Quote from: markl350 on November 19, 2018, 03:12:51 PM
#2896 from Tasca Ford. I bought from original owners widow.
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

SChatman

SChatman

SChatman

I didn't think it looked like Wimbledon White! Pastel Gray is the color of my GT350 as well.

SChatman

SNAKEBIT

Btw, how can you tell Pastel Grey from White and do the hood stripes on the '69-'70 models go all the way to the trim on the front end? I've seen them two different lengths.

SChatman

At first glance Pastel Gray looks like white but if you're familier with Wimbledon White you can see it's more of a creamy white then the Pastel Gray.

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

SNAKEBIT

I agree that they are all beautiful. There are some colors I would rather not end up with, like one of the two whites or the Jade Black. I like the Grabber colors, all the greens, all the blues and all the reds. I really like Grabber Green and the Competition Red. Maroon would not be my first choice, but I like it. Gulfstream Aqua and the Silver Jade are probably my favorites. You know, Cape Cod still has that '69 Grabber Yellow Hurst car that is still for sale. It's not a convertible and it's not my first choice of color, but I'd buy it, if I had the wherewithal to get it. I recently bought another 4-plex, so my finances are looking much better, but I still need a few more buildings, before I even THINK about buying a project car like that. I can't wait to see it finished by someone and I hope they take it back to it's factory state, well at least back to its original color. The Hurst cars are quite rare, among already rare cars! It would be a great purchase. A white interior would be nice, but I don't know what it came with, originally. This thread has been great.