News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1967 t/a car

Started by gt350shelb, November 29, 2023, 09:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350shelb

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

gt350shelb

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

Bob Gaines

Thanks you for the pictures because they are interesting and enjoyable to look at. Just so someone doesn't get the wrong idea. The details in the pictures show more about modern modifications and substitutions then historical details.The way this car is built is the way modern vintage racers do so as to compete on today's tracks with modern updates some of which are mandated by sanctioning bodies for safety.  Ether way is OK but with no context other then the subject title I just didn't want someone to get the wrong idea .
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

shelbydoug

Quote from: Bob Gaines on November 29, 2023, 10:27:38 PM
Thanks you for the pictures because they are interesting and enjoyable to look at. Just so someone doesn't get the wrong idea. The details in the pictures show more about modern modifications and substitutions then historical details.The way this car is built is the way modern vintage racers do so as to compete on today's tracks with modern updates some of which are mandated by sanctioning bodies for safety.  Ether way is OK but with not context other then the subject title I just didn't want someone to get the wrong idea .

I agree. I can spot a bunch of changes from "originally built". None the less, still very kool and something us causal onlookers would normally ever get to see. Some of us just know more then we should? Shame on me.

A question for Phil. Is it common for the T/A cars to run the rear springs without the stock Ford clamps?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

silverton_ford

gt350shelb