Author Topic: NOS Parts !!! @ SAAC 43  (Read 11674 times)

gt350hr

• Randy Gillis in real life - 5353 original posts
    • View Profile
NOS Parts !!! @ SAAC 43
« on: July 23, 2018, 11:07:03 AM »
    I will be taking approximately 400 NOS parts to SAAC 43. No body panels or sheet metal. There will be seals , gaskets, electrical, shift knobs , engine parts , interior parts etc. some stuff I never considered selling in the past. Plus a couple hundred used parts. Intakes , carbs , cams , valves , valve covers, air cleaners, Rmodel door window kit, C4ZE radiators all W-MO and dated , other assembly line parts, + more.  50 years of collecting. Also books , memorabilia both SAI and FoMoCo. WAAAY too much to list . NO pre sale , first come first served. If you can't attend , find a friend who is .
       Cash or credit card , one piece or a "bundle"
               Randy
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 11:11:09 AM by gt350hr »
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

KR Convertible

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: NOS Parts !!! @ SAAC 43
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 11:09:15 AM »
Wow!  Now I really wish I could make it!

kingchief

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 05:26:29 PM »
I'm SOOOO depressed!!! :'(

Steve
SFM 6S406

Don Johnston

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 06:42:09 PM »
I will be shopping! 8)

QuickSilverShelby

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 09:43:51 PM »
Will you have anything for a 68 GT500 convertible?

QSS
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

gt350hr

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 11:37:15 AM »
  '68 Shelby yes , convertible specific , no. PM if you like.

gt350hr

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2018, 02:45:33 PM »
 A friend of mine and his wife will have the spot next to me. His wife has made some ladies earrings with COBRA , GT350 , and snake emblems on them. These emblems "were" ( no longer) made for her by ACSCO Products who was the OEM supplier for many '68 up emblems. Be a HERO and buy your wife a set for under $50. Happy wife, happy life! ( Yes I already stepped up just for that reason) LOL
   There will also be an NOS auto trans wood "T" handle shifter "knob". It is believed to be a first article example from the '68 production run. $400 is the asking price.
   He also has two round back alternators ( small pulley sorry)  and a couple of very nice wire plugs for those alternators ( they often fall apart). Two ''brown" solenoids a "genuine" R model carb plenum hold down bracket ( not the plenum) and Cobra "flat needle" Stewart Warner gauges and an original COBRA 6 bolt cast iron scattershield. All prices to be determined on these items at this time.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 02:53:30 PM by gt350hr »

mygt350

• Continuous caretaker of 5S228 since May 1967
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2018, 02:59:18 PM »
Randy, I will see you there. You might have something I can't live without.
What spot will you be roosting in?
Martin
5S228
Continuous caretaker of 5S228 since May 1967

gt350hr

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2018, 03:19:33 PM »
  Martin ,"
        They are first come first served. I am aiming for a specific location but don't want to reveal. I am offering a "show special" and this is BIG!!

ANYONE who uses the code word  "Bob Gaines" will get a FREEEEEE "CAUTION FAN"  sticker. This is Bob's FAVORITE sticker and they will be given away to those who use the code word until the HUGE supply is exhausted.  Autographed stickers are still being negotiated at this time.
   Randy

Bob Gaines

• SAAC Member
  • Original Posts:14706
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2018, 03:45:03 PM »
  Martin ,"
        They are first come first served. I am aiming for a specific location but don't want to reveal. I am offering a "show special" and this is BIG!!

ANYONE who uses the code word  "Bob Gaines" will get a FREEEEEE "CAUTION FAN"  sticker. This is Bob's FAVORITE sticker and they will be given away to those who use the code word until the HUGE supply is exhausted.  Autographed stickers are still being negotiated at this time.
   Randy
I was drinking a diet coke at the time of first reading and I laughed hard enough it came out my nose. ;D I wonder if Chris Brown is bringing a car? hmmmm  ::)
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2018, 03:53:11 PM »
    I will be taking approximately 400 NOS parts to SAAC 43. No body panels or sheet metal. There will be seals , gaskets, electrical, shift knobs , engine parts , interior parts etc. some stuff I never considered selling in the past. Plus a couple hundred used parts. Intakes , carbs , cams , valves , valve covers, air cleaners, Rmodel door window kit, C4ZE radiators all W-MO and dated , other assembly line parts, + more.  50 years of collecting. Also books , memorabilia both SAI and FoMoCo. WAAAY too much to list . NO pre sale , first come first served. If you can't attend , find a friend who is .
       Cash or credit card , one piece or a "bundle"
               Randy

Got a manifold for me?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

gt350hr

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2018, 04:21:43 PM »
  If you fly out to pick it up I will take it off of my car and hand it to you Saturday.  Bring some dead presidents NOT the ridiculous epay amount , I always sell for less than epay trying to bring prices back to reality . Pickers - users everyone pays the same.  I'll save a caution fan sticker for you. If you don't fly out you just have to wait a while longer to get it.
  Randy

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2018, 06:56:58 PM »
  If you fly out to pick it up I will take it off of my car and hand it to you Saturday.  Bring some dead presidents NOT the ridiculous epay amount , I always sell for less than epay trying to bring prices back to reality . Pickers - users everyone pays the same.  I'll save a caution fan sticker for you. If you don't fly out you just have to wait a while longer to get it.
  Randy

I can't get there. It's too far to drive and one of my tires is loosing air.  :-[
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

csheff

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2018, 11:08:22 AM »
Randy, I am in need of one of those stickers, can u get Bob to sign it for me?

J_Speegle

• SAAC Member
  • Just here to help :)
    • View Profile
    • ConcoursMustang.com
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2018, 11:42:08 AM »
Randy, I am in need of one of those stickers, can u get Bob to sign it for me?

Think that is  only going to be done at the signing party. Did you get your invitation?  ???
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge