News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

NOS Parts !!! @ SAAC 43

Started by gt350hr, July 23, 2018, 11:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350hr

csheff,
     Still in negotiations with Mr Gaines. "His people" are asking for some big concessions. Some fancy brand of water served at a specific temperature, gold plated signing pens , break time between autographs , mood music by some obscure artist and a donation to some "fund" in his name. I am optomistic though.
     See you there!
      Randy
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

Don Johnston

Wait until they start showing up on ePay and at BJ.  The stated values will be astronomical.   8)

shelbydoug

I wouldn't buy one without a certificate from an autograph verifier.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

gt350hr

The deal has fallen through. I just looked at the bottle of water his people are requesting. It comes in a 24carat gold bottle and costs $60,000 a bottle. The stickers are still free but no autograph session.
         Randy

papa scoops

how do I know if these stickers are authentic for my 66? phred

GT350Lad

Quote from: gt350hr on July 25, 2018, 12:18:50 PM
  csheff,
     Still in negotiations with Mr Gaines. "His people" are asking for some big concessions. Some fancy brand of water served at a specific temperature, gold plated signing pens , break time between autographs , mood music by some obscure artist and a donation to some "fund" in his name. I am optomistic though.
     See you there!
      Randy

Haha 8)
6S373
6S1276

6s174

gt350hr

Quote from: papa scoops on July 25, 2018, 02:52:57 PM
how do I know if these stickers are authentic for my 66? phred

In all honesty phred , the Ford dealers ( back in the day) were told to "retrofit" those decals onto shrouds that didn't have them!  Mine are Osborne repops ( :()

Coralsnake

I have heard he likes Pat Boone and a little Barry White after a few wine coolers.

shelbydoug

Quote from: Coralsnake on July 25, 2018, 07:35:18 PM
I have heard he likes Pat Boone and a little Barry White after a few wine coolers.

:o
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

csheff

oh will it come with the original box?

gt350hr

Well there is the "social hour" back at the hotel. 8)

Don Johnston

Will we also get a certificate of authenticity? 8)

shelbydoug

Quote from: gt350hr on July 26, 2018, 10:59:51 AM

Well there is the "social hour" back at the hotel. 8)

Pat Boone is going to be there?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

gt350hr

That's going to be a bit tough. Anything can happen when the liquor is flowing.