News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

NOS Parts !!! @ SAAC 43

Started by gt350hr, July 23, 2018, 11:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coralsnake

He will be in the hot tub waiting

Lol

gt350hr

I'm not going ANYWHERE near there!
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

Don Johnston

Remember:

What happens at a SAAC Convention...

Usually gets posted here.  It ain't Vegas, baby. 8)

Rich

Hertz Shelby, looking for 66 carb for hipo automatic; autolite 4100 C6ZF-F. Will be at SAAC 43 Saturday.  Rich Wilson
email - riwilson@comcast.net

GT350Lad

Quote from: Don Johnston on July 26, 2018, 07:24:55 PM
Remember:

What happens at a SAAC Convention...

Usually gets posted here.  It ain't Vegas, baby. 8)

Haha ;D
6S373
6S1276

gt350hr

A big thank you to all who came by my spot .
         Randy

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Quote from: Rich on August 02, 2018, 12:23:14 AM
Hertz Shelby, looking for 66 carb for hipo automatic; autolite 4100 C6ZF-F. Will be at SAAC 43 Saturday.  Rich Wilson
email - riwilson@comcast.net

Rarer than an unsigned glove box, if you find one buy it regardless of the price
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

gt350hr

At least 5 people asked me for one. Sure glad my Hertz car had a 3259. Guess I'll have to find some.

Don Johnston

While I didn't find any needed parts, thanks to all those who brought their stuff to sell.   8)

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Was Pookie there selling parts?
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

GT350Lad

Pookie might have been in disguise! Who would he dress up as? The hamburgler?  ;)
6S373
6S1276

gjz30075

I was at Randy's spot.    Great meeting up with you!   One of his items was a genuine Pookie box.    Really tempting :-)
Greg Z
6S2249

gt350hr

Yes I couldn't resist! When I was pulling the Ford boxed parts I discovered two front "bumperettes"  USED  but in a Ford box so I marked it POOKIE STYLE to see if anyone would notice. Several had a chuckle over it.
    Meeting forum members was the highlight of the weekend for me. Some new and many long time friends stopped by.  Thanks to ALL that came by even if to just say HI!.
      Randy

Bob Gaines

Not NOS but a unusual sighting was that I saw 4 examples of the Trans Am duel Four intake for sale  when it is very rare to see one !! The prices ranged from 750.00 to over a 1000.00 which is well under what many go for on Ebay.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

silverton_ford

Quote from: gt350hr on August 07, 2018, 11:24:00 AM
   Yes I couldn't resist! When I was pulling the Ford boxed parts I discovered two front "bumperettes"  USED  but in a Ford box so I marked it POOKIE STYLE to see if anyone would notice. Several had a chuckle over it.
    Meeting forum members was the highlight of the weekend for me. Some new and many long time friends stopped by.  Thanks to ALL that came by even if to just say HI!.
      Randy

It was great to meet you in person Randy!  Thank you for the help and good deal on the speed-time converters!  They are super cool!  Many Christmas presents for my local car buddies this year!

I had a chuckle for the Pookie style bumperette's.  I had to bring my Dad up to speed on what that was about.  Haha