News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Tasca t/a

Started by gt350shelb, December 01, 2023, 07:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350shelb

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

TA Coupe

Currently owned by Brian Ferrin and running in Vintage TA.
  http://www.ponysite.de/transam.htm

Under independent racers click on Dean Gregson.

Roy
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

gt350shelb

I have more photos from the 90s restoration  i will post when i locate them
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

Harris Speedster

Guys,
I am unsure what the provenance of Chris Browns boss race car he has/had.
I always meant to ask him about it while we were looking for parts in his 2nd floor stash area.
I am sure somebody knows ?
John
Is this the first futuristic exotic in the world?
Size of an ac cobra, but built in 1935 !
https://www.autopuzzles.com/forum/features-stories-and-photos/harris-fwd-speedster-the-story/?PHPSESSID=v4pqtv6hep4ff4rvalrc9qsnj7

daltondavid

Founding father of SAACFORUM.COM

gt350shelb