News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Cobra and Carroll Shelby's secretary Terry Bagley

Started by gt350shelb, December 02, 2023, 07:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350shelb

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

gt350shelb

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

98SVT - was 06GT

I think these are from a driving school session - I think she was or became a student.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

Krelboyne

I think that that is Angie Dickinson. Google "Angie Dickinson Cobra". Those pictures and more, were likely taken at Riverside.
Scott Behncke - Carchaeologist @ WCCC

SunDude

no, she's Terry Bagley, not Angie Dickinson

Quote from: Krelboyne on December 03, 2023, 12:47:27 AM
I think that that is Angie Dickinson. Google "Angie Dickinson Cobra". Those pictures and more, were likely taken at Riverside.
Like my father, I have just two emotions: Rage and Supressed Rage.

gt350shelb

Side-Oilers

Cool pix. Looks like RIR.

I can hear Carroll's voice: "Get yer azz off the car now, honey, and get back to work."
Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model

98SVT - was 06GT

Yes it's Riverside. it's the pedestrian tunnel that ran under the track just above turn 1.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

gt350shelb