News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Ford GT s getting taken out one at a time.

Started by deathsled, December 27, 2023, 09:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tesgt350

Shawn

Quote from: 68krrrr on January 01, 2024, 05:05:14 PM
I just had  a fresh set of the recommended Bridgestone's put  on my (new to me) Gt ,the car came with the original Goodyears on it still ,which i kept for historical purposes .I figure i see people selling the original Goodyear speedways for our 67 Gt500's for show purposes ,so i might as well save these .

I did the same thing and purchased a new set of wheels from Ford.  This way the original tires were not removed from the assembly line wheels.  I can say never really bought into the hype about how bad the Good Years were (age also a factor).  Sent my car to Rich Brooks back in October as a 500 mile carefully garaged 06 GT.  My new purpose was to have the car gone thru add PPF, new Bridgestones, X pipe etc.  The tires transformed the car and feels much better grabbing the road.  While the car was there Rich used it as a backdrop for a motor he was selling.  Big difference and certainly recommended.

daltondavid

rear view Camera is the best upgrade I did to my 05 GT
Founding father of SAACFORUM.COM

shelbydoug

What unit did you use? I would like to combine it with some sort of a "smart" rear view mirror that records front and back views as well but it is all confusing to me so far.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!