News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

SAAC 2023 Sweepstakes - Homestretch

Started by computerworks, December 10, 2023, 11:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

computerworks

Hey SAAC Forum,
We're a few hours away from the end of our 2023 Sweepstakes. Please share this post and let's see if we can really drive this home!
Thank you,
---
We've rounded the last corner and are heading full-throttle down the straight. The tower is waiving the checkered flag. There's only a few hours left to enter the 2023 SAAC Sweepstakes!
We've had an absolute blast getting the car ready and showing it off all summer long but now it's time to hand over the keys. It's your turn to drive! Someone has to win - and it could be you! Trust us, there's nothing quite like the feeling of driving a Carroll Shelby Centennial Edition Supercharged 2023 Shelby Mustang.
So this is it, your very last chance. Why not take a leap of faith and enter the sweepstakes today? Thank you for your consideration, and we wish you the very best of luck.

The Shelby American Automobile Club

ENTER HERE ----> https://www.tapkat.org/shelby-american-automobile-club/dErbnE?promo=CHECKER

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

TransamEd

Congrats to the new Shelby owner Sally. And for the successfull fund-raising for SAAC.

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert