News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

What happened

Started by CSX 3183, July 30, 2018, 11:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSX 3183

What happened to the post from yesterday, searching for info on GT 500 KR, which had a least 2 replies, one from me, is there a reason it was removed??????

Moderator?????
Member of SAAC since 1977

Coralsnake

CSX 3183

That is not it, that post is in plain sight, this is in reference to a question about anyone with information on 8T02R206062-02589.

I am the original owner, someone came on an answered that I sold the car to him, and a 65 350, which was totally false, I answered the original poster and said I'd be happy to fill him in, as he was thinking of buying it, gave my email, he wrote, I explained all about the car, history from day one until my last contact with the car about 2014, when the 2nd poster had the car, before it was shipped overseas.

So WHY is this thread removed?

CSX 3183

When I look back on my history, and I find a entry that says an error has occurred, or you are banned from viewing, WHAT is that all about???????????????

Coralsnake

Obviously a conspiracy. i suspect aliens

shelbydoug

68 GT350 Lives Matter!

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Richstang

It's possible the original poster removed it. If you can remember who it was, send them a PM an ask.
1967 Shelby Research Group 

www.1967ShelbyResearch.com
www.facebook.com/groups/1967shelbyresearch

1991-1993 SAAC MKI, MKII, & Snake Registrar

CSX 3183

Oh I still have his email, but WHY would the original poster remove a post about looking for info on a car, doesn't make sense, and if it doesn't make sense, as Judge Judy say's, it ain't true

Somethings afoot here, , Russians, I think not, Putin, not likely, Gestapo, possibly, or as simple as an underground select informed group/individual, with knowledge of the wear a bouts of said car, anticipating to score this car, on the black market, at a GREATLY reduced priced, for their own purchase, to slowly bring the car back to concours condition, which would be possible, if the initial price was low enough.

Last price I was aware of was WAY too high, to make it feasible purchase.

"Enquiring "minds want to know, AND especially, why a post by me, on a public board, would be removed for no apparent reason!!

Bill

Quote from: Richstang on July 31, 2018, 09:51:49 AM
It's possible the original poster removed it. If you can remember who it was, send them a PM an ask.

That is what I'm thinking, the original poster read something they did not like and removed the thread. Happens far more than more than one  would think here.
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

CSX 3183

Right, and there was only one gun man in Dallas.

shelbydoug

Quote from: CSX 3183 on July 31, 2018, 07:21:35 PM
Right, and there was only one gun man in Dallas.

You mean Ted Cruise's father? :o
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

CSX 3183

Another  Trumpism, you mean fake news, no I was speaking of the other 2 shooters, grassy knoll, and the one from the building from behind the motorcade

Seriously, I believe I have figured it out, too many simiilarities in this fishing expedition, posters gone, emailers not returning emails, all hush,, hush, existance wiped from the earth, expunged into an Abyss  BUT the car lives on, in some form, somewhere

Fosfocreatina

Hello !

I wrote the original post asking for information about the Shelby GT500KR and I canceled the post after the original owner of this car (a very nice and collaborative person) wrote me an Email with the history of that car.

If by cancelling the post I did something that is considered unpolite or against the forum rules, I really apologize to everybody: I'm a novice to this forum and it really was not my intention to hide something to the fellow forum members.

I canceled the post only because I received the informations about this car privately and so I taught that leaving the post on the forum page without the relevant infos was useless or, worser, confusing.

CSX 3183

Well now, what a nice polite and concise explanation of a very innocent action by the original poster.  Designed to fully explain the MYSTERY of the inquiry of this particular GT 500KR, thread being missing, and complete with an apology if, as being a newbie, he may have committed a faux pas.

My what a clever ruse, unfortunately, the commission/syndicate/black ops or evil doers, didn't carefully cover their tracks.  You see this site is very well put together, affording the users a wealth of information, all one needs to do is to look for that information.

When I read the explanation, something in it's style of writing, there was of course just a hint of not perfect English, correct for someone from Europe , BUT there was the glaring fact that after I received a very nice and complimentary thank you from the original poster , via our exchange of emails, I answered and asked a couple of questions as to where the car was now located, and he had indicated that a dealer was trying to sell it, and I asked the name of the dealer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  nothing but SILENCE.

Upon this explanation, and a lack of civility, my conspiracy idea reared it's ugly head.

\So I clicked on the posters name, then on posts, and lo and behold, this poster has ONLY one post, this post, the explanation!

The supposed "original" post is not listed , I'm afraid that the cover up is continuing, nefarious characters are among us,  throwing out snippets of information in an attempt to throw us off of the hunt, or keep us silent.

All with the intended goal of obtaining this rare car for a song and a dance.

Members unite in not allowing  forces in the underbelly of society to win!

Good should prevail over slight of hand black market evil doers or cliques.