News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Dead Nuts On, new website, no contact info??

Started by bhoulis, August 01, 2018, 11:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bhoulis

From what I can see their new website doesn't have any contact info, email or phone number. Last week I sent an email to their older customer service address that I used last year but so far no response. Just wondering if I'm missing something. Hope all is well out there. Thanks. Brian

kjspeed

1968 Shelby GT350
1968 Mustang GT S-code
2009 Mustang Bullitt

bhoulis

Thanks KJ. Must be getting lazy in my old age. So used to seeing contact link at the bottom of most home pages. Thanks again. Brian

Shelby_r_b

It sounds like you've used them before. They are great to work with and their stuff is top notch.
Nothing beats a classic!

kjspeed

No problem Brian! I don't currently have a 69 but I also never heard of Dead Nuts On so I did the Google to see what you were talking about. They seem like a great resource for 69/70 Mustangs and Shelbys.

It never ceases to amaze me how a company can put so much effort into making an attractive website to sell a product and then make it so challenging for potential buyers to contact them to make a purchase. But that is the younger generation. Try to find an email contact or phone number for Google. Or Facebook. Or...

~Kevin
1968 Shelby GT350
1968 Mustang GT S-code
2009 Mustang Bullitt